Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    There has to be an NPC at play who will push forward the use of Fel energies but with a good cause. It can't be Illidan this time since he's in vacation but who would be the perfect character? Thrall perhaps?
    Nah it’d be a warlock, probably a human one.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    Could be a ranged damage spec, built around chucking warglaives at things. It would help populate the "ranged but not a spellcaster" niche that is currently solely occupied by hunters and has been for 15 years.
    You mean like hurling it like a boomerang or perhaps, avenger's shield? Or probably have a summon like Flames of Azzinoth?
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-06-14 at 08:56 PM.

There has to be an NPC at play who will push forward the use of Fel energies but with a good cause. It can't be Illidan this time since he's in vacation but who would be the perfect character? Thrall perhaps?
    I think they should make Horde rediscover Zandalari demoniacs. Find them living on some island near Zandalar and practice fel.

Otherwise, if we want some drama, I want Thrall's son to become a warlock. Could be nice story arc with father suspecting his son of the worst. Thrall could get some flashbacks from his parents being killed by warlocks and such.
    Last edited by matrix123mko; 2019-06-14 at 08:53 PM.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    Nah it’d be a warlock, probably a human one.
    As of now there are no Warlocks with high caliber to match NPCs like Furion,Khadgar,Jaina, major NPCs active in BfA right now. They're mostly villains resting in peace.

Not unless Tyrande who becomes an Avatar of Vengeance would somehow take up the path similar to Illidan and that woukd end up the 3rd spec. But she's probably not hunting any demons, not unless N'Zoth is revealed soon as old god/demon hybrid.

Quote Originally Posted by luciano View Post
    If WoW is going to die on its current path, then what's the harm in trying it my way? Your way is killing the game (per your own words), after all.
    because the thoughtless way it's been going is from the lackadaisical attitude towards the game, no one cares about WoW because the modern developers clearly don't.

so they and all like them must be removed like the cancer they are for the game to begin to restore itself.

whats the harm? about 10 million players so far, and counting.
    that doesn't mean they're gone, just not playing the shitheap that careless fools like you have made of the biggest MMORPG to date.
    and here's the thing, if blizzard doesn't want to listen to them I'm sure the IRS and BBB will.

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    because the thoughtless way it's been going is from the lackadaisical attitude towards the game, no one cares about WoW because the modern developers clearly don't.

so they and all like them must be removed like the cancer they are for the game to begin to restore itself.

whats the harm? about 12 million players so far, and counting.
    that doesn't mean they're gone, just not playing the shitheap that careless fools like you have made of the biggest MMORPG to date.
    and here's the thing, if blizzard doesn't want to listen to them I'm sure the IRS and BBB will.
    nO oNe CaReS aBoUt wOW eXcEpT mEeEe, MooOooOm!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luciano View Post
    nO oNe CaReS aBoUt wOW eXcEpT mEeEe, MooOooOm!!!
    and as always, the NPC relies upon a constructed strawman rather then presenting any form of legitimate argument.
    it doesn't matter as i can do to blizzard what i did to carbine, so keep flaming me all you want.

they'll be the only ones burning.

i mean i thought you'd of learned after the SPJ got on our side, that we're aiming past this petty shit towards global control.
    fuck we have 8 seats in the US senate and WoW classic beta's dev team
    asmongold was late to the party, gamers rose up years ago.
    right after we all died.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say humans, draenei, orcs, and nightborne but that's it. Demon hunters should remain as a special class and not just something anybody can be. It would just ruin the feeling.

You mean like hurling it like a boomerang or perhaps, avenger's shield? Or probably have a summon like Flames of Azzinoth?
    Sure, why not? I suppose they could use bows too, just to give those more of a purpose, and though the thought of a demon hunter using a gun is a little odd, they do have a spaceship after all

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    i mean i thought you'd of learned after the SPJ got on our side, that we're aiming past this petty shit towards global control.
    fuck we have 8 seats in the US senate and WoW classic beta's dev team
    asmongold was late to the party, gamers rose up years ago.
    right after we all died.
    What the dick are you even talking about?
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

Wanting to play a demon hunter in legion almost had me faction change to alliance just so i could play one, i will never ever make a belf character no matter what so i would absolutely love new races so i could play one and not get bored instantly because i am alliance.

Lore wise if it truly has to be elf only, nightborne and velf are easy alternatives that should have been in from the start. The nightborne ARE night elves, there is no physical difference to them, they are the exact same race, no different to pre plague lordaeron humans vs stormwind humans. Same goes for velfs, they are quite literally blood elves who have a bit of void in them and got kicked out the horde for it so joined the alliance.

There is absolutely zero reason why it has to be that only Illidan can train demon hunters, that's ridiculous, who taught him to be one?
    The apprentice becomes the tradesman who then teaches an apprentice. There was no master priest who taught my character to be a priest, no master rogue who taught the rogues, no one warrior taught all warriors. There were random priest trainers who taught me a few spells but no one person did it all, why does it have to be exclusive for dh? Don't they recruit new dh adept troops in their order hall during legion anyway? I'd love an orc or goblin demon hunter though not gonna lie.

Slap some demon hunter trainers in the velf and nightborne starting areas and have them start at level 20 like the rest of their races classes, they are post legion demon hunters who want to defend against any future legion invasions, easy job done.

Do the same for goblin and worgen monks too, if maghar orcs, highmountain tauren, ZANDALARI TROLLS, velfs, kul'tirans and dark irons can all be monks there is ZERO lore reasons why a goblin or worgen cannot be a monk too. If need be have them start in the orc and human starting areas at level 1 like other monks, no one cares just let it happen.

Then you have the death knights, let them get some allied races that start at 20 as well, they were raised by the death lord like the death lord did with the new horsemen.
    The concept of a post legion death knight being raised by the death lord then playing through some outdated legion content to become the death lord themselves honestly is no more ridiculous than a high mountain tauren or a lightforged dreanei playing through legion content to discover THEIR OWN RACE for the first time. Or the maghar orc/velf/kul'tiran/dark iron dwarf/ zandalari troll etc who does the monk order hall quest line?

Hell you can easily toss it off as the death lord who raised you fell in combat vs the legion and you rise up to be the new one.
    Last edited by Yes but actually no; 2019-06-14 at 11:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like elves, so I would like it to be opened up to more races, but I'm also not into lore so I don't really have a reason to object.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

My guess, you're going to have to wait for the expansion that Sargeras and Illidan are freed.

The Legion's story is over for now. It's Death Knight we'll probably see open up to new races first, if Death is going to be a theme again in the near future.

There may be more Demon Hunter races in the future. But not unless Demons and Fel come back into the foreground of forces WoW will be dealing with in its content.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that DK's don't get new ones makes me think both Hero classes won't ever see new options sadly. Both were created at a time certain lore figures were around, now both of those are not. LK is well.. Dead, the new one is mostly a jailer now and Illidan is uh.. A jailer too I guess?

no because DH were always only elves. if u dont like them then play a different class

I always thought gnomes should be able to be demon hunters.

I have seen a post way back about allowing other races to become Demon Hunters much like the two available playable races now. I'm not sure if it was archived or if it still exist into the nothingness of general section's end pages.

So do you think we should have new races allowed to be Demon Hunters?
    Humans?Orcs?Dranei? What's your opinion?
    I'd say... orcs for Horde, draenei for Alliance. Those are the two races, other than night elves and blood elves, that have been shown to mutate under fel magic. Draenei become red-skinned with glowing fel green patches on their skin, orcs become red-skinned with spikes coming off their bodies.

The one issue about more races being DHs is the problem about starting zones, considering the DH starting zone is "locked in time."

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Considering how long it took for them to loosen the reigns at all regarding class / race combos, i think the wheels turn pretty slow.
    Lol, you mean so they could appease all the lore nerds who always wanted gnome priests, night elf mages and tauren pallies?

Yeha they add Panda DHs!

So do you think we should have new races allowed to be Demon Hunters?