Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    Because as it stand the Alliance has absolutely nothing that compares to the Vulpera in terms of a unique race candidate, come 8.2 we see Mecha gnomes and everyone is just assuming they are going to go Alliance, and a new flavor of gnome isn't nearly as interesting as a wholly new race of creatures. So many like myself are really pushing for something like Sethrak because the idea of getting stuck with another dud isn't to appealing.
    Push for Ankoan it’s probably more likely.

  2. #22
    The Lightbringer Sinndra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    3,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Just waiting for Vulpera, got name reserved and all!
    i enjoy the Pandaren, i have several in my list of characters, but i have already chosen 1 to be race changed to Vulpera immediately.

    i also still have a boost waiting to be used... might be for a Vulpera. or i might level a new one for the possible herritage armor.

    basically what im saying is.. im waiting for Vulpera too.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

  3. #23
    I'm probably the only one still hoping for Arrakoa some day. sniff

  4. #24
    I do not understand why people want sethrak or even why or how they would join the alliance. There is a better chance for the Jinyu to join since they do have a little camp and flag in Boralus harbor beside the rest of the alliance races

    Vulpera is pretty much confirmed at this point. Alliance will probably get the shitty reskin gnomes that look like regular gnomes when they have armor on
    Last edited by HoodKazekage; 2019-06-13 at 02:56 PM.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Archipelagos View Post
    I'm probably the only one still hoping for Arrakoa some day. sniff
    Nah Arrakoa would be cool. Which do you prefer? Unbroken or Broken

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    Nah Arrakoa would be cool. Which do you prefer? Unbroken or Broken
    Oh that's a tough one. Got to be Broken. Unbroken are cool and majestic, but I got a soft spot for the shadowy underdogs with their superstition and curses. What about you?

  7. #27
    Can you see if the alliance also have their new allied race in there?

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    Because you say so?
    Because I can count to two. No way in the world this shit of a race will get traction.
    M-mom? M-m-mommy, p-please d-d-d-don't kill me. I-I rea-lly am not j-just a lump of cells. Pleasssse Mommy.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Furry deviant shit that almost nobody will play. The same goes for junker gnomes. Blizzard is losing touch with reality. Imagine Alliance, getting fucked beyond human ramifications.

    The only way to fix this potential shit is to give Alliance Sethrak so that they can enjoy decent Allied Race.
    They're adorable fluffy foxes. If you think they won't be popular you have a serious disconnect from the human race my friend.

    I'm with you on the Sethrak though.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

  10. #30
    The Unstoppable Force Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In the #1, Azeroth!
    Posts
    24,306
    They are happening, Sethrak are not.

    Time that people get over it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Furry deviant shit that almost nobody will play. The same goes for junker gnomes. Blizzard is losing touch with reality. Imagine Alliance, getting fucked beyond human ramifications.

    The only way to fix this potential shit is to give Alliance Sethrak so that they can enjoy decent Allied Race.
    Sethrak are also "Furry deviant shit", they're anthropomorphic animals.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Just waiting for Vulpera, got name reserved and all!
    I've reserved pretty much every in-game Vulpera name on my server at this point. Also got 2 million gold worth of Battle.net balance (adding more each month) that'll go towards race changes.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    If this is true, who wants play one and follow my characters around for free hugs and pats? :3
    Me, but I don't come cheap. >:3
    Classic WoW is 10% gameplay and 90% talking about "how much better it is than Retail WoW" in in-game chats, Youtube Videos, Twitch or ALL the forums.

  11. #31
    I am Murloc! Obelisk Kai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The north of Ireland
    Posts
    5,367
    The sheer amount of evidence that continues to accumulate in their favour means that the addition of Vulpera to the Horde is seemingly inevitable and to be welcomed.

    They will offer a new race that on one level is quite similar to the aesthetics and feel of the older Horde races, yet provide a new twist on it.

    After all, if the idea of anthropomorphic race harassed by powerful outsiders who live a tribal, nomadic existence sounds familiar, that's because it is. The Tauren and the Vulpera have much in common.

    But the Vulpera look different and feel different than anything else in the Horde. They are a worthy addition and I look forward to their confirmation.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "If you want to be a fair skinned, light haired, blue eyed elf...sorry, the horde is there waiting for you"

    -Game Director Ion Hazzikostas

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Furry deviant shit that almost nobody will play. The same goes for junker gnomes. Blizzard is losing touch with reality. Imagine Alliance, getting fucked beyond human ramifications.

    The only way to fix this potential shit is to give Alliance Sethrak so that they can enjoy decent Allied Race.
    "Furry deviant"

    You have an anime pfp. lol

  13. #33
    Moderator Rozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,872
    If they're added, it would make for my first rogue!
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Archipelagos View Post
    Oh that's a tough one. Got to be Broken. Unbroken are cool and majestic, but I got a soft spot for the shadowy underdogs with their superstition and curses. What about you?
    Thats real tough. It could go either way but i prefer the broken/cursed ones. They make sick looking spell casters.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Sethrak are not.
    Why you gotta be like that?
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

  16. #36
    The Undying Gehco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    31,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I've reserved pretty much every in-game Vulpera name on my server at this point. Also got 2 million gold worth of Battle.net balance (adding more each month) that'll go towards race changes.
    Just want my Vulpera Warrior and Rogue!
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

  17. #37
    The Unstoppable Force Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In the #1, Azeroth!
    Posts
    24,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    Why you gotta be like that?
    Because they're just not happening. There's no evidence to support them. I hate it since I think they'd be an amazing addition (and they'd be Horde), but we have no sign of them being worked on for that purpose. :-/

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Just want my Vulpera Warrior and Rogue!
    Spent considerable time looking at Vulpera in Warrior gear, and they'll look amazing! So much better than Goblins with their oversized headpieces and tiny (females) shoulder armor. :d
    Classic WoW is 10% gameplay and 90% talking about "how much better it is than Retail WoW" in in-game chats, Youtube Videos, Twitch or ALL the forums.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Archipelagos View Post
    Oh that's a tough one. Got to be Broken. Unbroken are cool and majestic, but I got a soft spot for the shadowy underdogs with their superstition and curses. What about you?
    Thats real tough. It could go either way but i prefer the broken/cursed ones. They make sick looking spell casters.

  19. #39
    Brewmaster Villager720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Garithos (US)
    Posts
    1,364
    Once mecha-gnomes got their own dance in the game files, the “maybe it won’t be them” ship sailed.

  20. #40
    Mechagnomes are so awesome and we will get these abhorrent furries, yet everyone still shouts "HORDE BIAS!!!".

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Archipelagos View Post
    Oh that's a tough one. Got to be Broken. Unbroken are cool and majestic, but I got a soft spot for the shadowy underdogs with their superstition and curses. What about you?
    Broken arakkoa are mix of both majestic and witch-like. I'd love them to be playable.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Sethrak are also "Furry deviant shit", they're anthropomorphic animals.
    They have no fur, sorry.
    I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •