Why is WoW limiting my FPS to 60 with vsync on on a 75hz monitor?

I tried swtor before this and vsync was properly capping my fps to 75, anyone know why WoW is still sticking to 60?

I usually use a 165hz gsync monitor but found this lg 75hz 1ms freesync monitor on a pricing error for 30 bucks and am trying it out

10+ Year Old Account
    You sure it's set to run at 75hz? Most monitors come set at 60 from the start and you'll have to go into the settings to turn it on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Go to Settings>System>Advanced display settings>Display adapter properties and select list all modes and change it to your refresh rate@75Hz

I must have a gremlin in my PC. I installed the monitor set it to 75hz, opened swtor and vsync was capping at 75hz. Closed swtor opened WoW and it was capping to 60hz, rechecked my refresh rate and someone (not this guy) changed it to 60hz lol.

All is good, but not sure i could ever go back to 1920x1080 it looks like 480p to me now. I actually notice the resolution downgrade more than i do the refresh rate (165 to 75).

As an aside i can fully recommend this monitor to anyone who is used to 1080p @ 24""
    https://www.amazon.com/LG-24MK400H-B.../dp/B07PCT5M8J

Zero backlight bleed/very uniform on dark scenes. Good colors for a TN and surprisingly good viewing angles, also gets very bright. Stand sucks but overall really nice display for the money, ill probably end up selling it on craigslist.