Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just a reminder folks... racism is inherent to fascism. Anyone claiming there is nothing wrong in fascism, or that all opinions deserve to be heard in defense of fascism... is inherently promoting racism. A racist doesn’t have to be a fascist, while a fascist does have to be racist. That’s why both sides arguments don’t make any sense. The opponent dichotomy of a fascist, is people who are simply not racist and/or against authoritarianism. For example... what’s the other side of 1984? The Fountainhead?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Yes you are essentially lying do you truly believe i don't care about shoplifting or I don't care just because they're white?

My issue is Party A lied (or perceived who knows if they really lied) party B reacted to party A's story. Party C sues party B... not A.
    Apparently, you don't since you describe the students as spreading a "half-truth" when their entire story was bogus. Party A is going to jail, Party B tried to smear and destroy Party C for protecting themselves from Party A, and even had the nerve to demand they NEVER protect themselves from shoplifting. Party B also funded a protest to smear Party C as bigoted. Which I know for you people is a-okay tactics and standard operating procedure, after all its a white family owning a business, two sins worse than murder and rape combined in that topsy turvy world of intersectionality. Meredith Raimondo, drew up a flyer, claiming Gibson’s had a history of racial profiling, suddenly this business was super racist and always had been despite a long running catering contract. Party B helped Party A try to defraud and defame Party C. Party A doesn't have any money to compensate, their hides rotting in prison will suffice. But Party C tried to help Party A in the crime and get away with it and even demanded future thieves be let off. Fuck Party C, Party C got off easy and had I been the judge and been legally able that number would have been 133 million, knowing it would ruin that college for all time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    I see you cant make an argument, not even worth your time defending why you like putin so much, hey i mean he does trigger the libs with his policies thats for sure, jailing lgbt activist really gets em, i like how he also has his soldiers invade territories like in ukraine when they elect a government not beholden to him, very un PC and edgy and every trump supporter should like
    not a word of that made sense, you just de-rail threads calling anyone who doesn't jump on your thread derailing a putin lover, great, well mods are asleep but enjoy your time before your ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    not a word of that made sense, you just de-rail threads calling anyone who doesn't jump on your thread derailing a putin lover, great, well mods are asleep but enjoy your time before your ban.
    LOOKS like you are trying to censor me for disagreeing with you? ironic everything i sad was on topic, he said hes against libel and slander from liberals, yet the russians and trump slandered hillary and there was no punishment, and he supports that , even though it was from a foreign governmetn which should be considered more severe....
    Last edited by arandomuser; 2019-06-14 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Just a reminder folks... racism is inherent to fascism. Anyone claiming there is nothing wrong in fascism, or that all opinions deserve to be heard in defense of fascism... is inherently promoting racism. A racist doesn’t have to be a fascist, while a fascist does have to be racist. That’s why both sides arguments don’t make any sense. The opponent dichotomy of a fascist, is people who are simply not racist and/or against authoritarianism. For example... what’s the other side of 1984? The Fountainhead?
    i could see it inherit in any form of ethnic specific fascism, say white nationalism or black nationalism...but fascism in itself does not need be racist. they see all outside the state as enemies, regardless of race.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

I'm glad sanity has started to be reclaimed, just because its racism against white's doesn't mean it isn't racism, it doesn't matter who's bones our world is built on all we can do is move forward to make the world better than the one left to us, blaming everyone just causes issues and wastes time and resources that could be used to better our planet.

Ignore the radical left who try to make slight social interactions into wars so they don't have to do anything hard to earn the title activist, most of them wouldn't get on a green peace boat, fly to africa to help the homeless they just want to feel good while posting nonsense support on the internet, they're less than worthless people.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Stop naming those fake lefties pls, they aint left enough for me, pls mommy stop this.
    They are the only real Lefties. Kind of like Kangadoo is this forums only sincere Marxist. Everyone else is just a LARP'r.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    The best part about it is, these are the same people who love to complain about the "it's only racist when white people do it" crowd that they think comprises the entirety of the left, while being "it's only social justice (or identity politics) when the libruls do it" themselves.
    It’s because it became a generalization that then turned pejorative. It has no meaning outside of just being an insult at this point. Sure, there may be people trying to “take it back”, but that’s true for everything. At some point people will figure out that they hate their own reflection and projecting it onto others is self destructive. Unfortunately, I think that point will be, when only 1 human is left. Simply because there would be no one left to blame...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

I've been saying this for awhile. Progressives and centrist-Democrats need to start distancing themselves from the political correctness and social justice ideas of the far left.

Most of us don't want anything to do with this crap anymore and are tired of hearing about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    i could see it inherit in any form of ethnic specific fascism, say white nationalism or black nationalism...but fascism in itself does not need be racist. they see all outside the state as enemies, regardless of race.
    It does have to be racist. Because the definition of state hinges on ethnicity. Were Jews part of the German state or where they outsiders? Sorry, it’s inherent... you could be a black fascist... if you check history of Africa, there are a lot of examples.

It’s because it became a generalization that then turned pejorative. It has no meaning outside of just being an insult at this point. Sure, there may be people trying to “take it back”, but that’s true for everything. At some point people will figure out that they hate their own reflection and projecting it onto others is self destructive. Unfortunately, I think that point will be, when only 1 human is left. Simply because there would be no one left to blame...
    Do you have no comment of this event felya? they way you are posting here seems like you are upset about the results, if so why is that?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    I've been saying this for awhile. Progressives and centrist-Democrats need to start distancing themselves from the political correctness and social justice ideas of the far left.

Most of us don't want anything to do with this crap anymore and are tired of hearing about it.
    you mean joe biden? and i think republicans need to distance themselves from russian traitors, yet the only one that has was justin amash, kudos to justin atleast

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have no comment of this event felya? they way you are posting here seems like you are upset about the results, if so why is that?
    I’m not upset at the results. I’m confused by the reaction to the results. Do you have a problem with my line of reasoning?

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post

If Trump wins in 2020, it will be solely due to the wild swing to the far left since 2016. The great appeal of the Democratic Party right now is a return to normalcy. They need to try and keep that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    If Trump wins in 2020, it will be solely due to the wild swing to the far left since 2016. The great appeal of the Democratic Party right now is a return to normalcy. They need to try and keep that.
    if he wins it will be because russians hacked the machines which he told them to do on ABC when he said hed welcome foreign help from foreign government intelligence agencies.

but i guess according to you college students are a bigger threat than a foreign government who despises us and wants to destroy us

I’m not upset at the results. I’m confused by the reaction to the results. Do you have a problem with my line of reasoning?
    You will need to explain your confusing in better detail or ill just be commenting on my assumptions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody:

'Woke independents': racism is dead!

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    You will need to explain your confusing in better detail or ill just be commenting on my assumptions.
    Go for it... I did mention projecting, so I’d love you to shift to discussing your assumption about what I said, instead of discussing me personally. I’d prefer you reply to what I actually said, but going off on assumptions is a close second... very close... due to me literally pointing out projecting, like 3 posts ago. See... this is why I’m confused by the reaction. It doesn’t make any sense... it feels muted for some reason.

It does have to be racist. Because the definition of state hinges on ethnicity. Were Jews part of the German state or where they outsiders? Sorry, it’s inherent... you could be a black fascist... if you check history of Africa, there are a lot of examples.
    well yes, the nazis were racists, they had some sore of racial purity thing going on, but fascism need not have a racial aspect to it. the Us versus them mentality would those who are part of the state vs those who are not. A terrible means of government for sure but the theory is to provide a strong unity for the nation..well at least for those who survive.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's amazing. Get fucked haha.