Classic beta greyed out on launcher "You can't play WoW Classic yet"

Noticed this on my launcher today, don't recall it being there earlier this morning. I'm assuming this is for the upcoming stress test on the 19th, anyone have any idea if this is true?

Just got it as well, wasn't aware of any stress test on the 19th but that would make sense. Was happy there for a moment..

On the original classic announcement page is a listing of separate dates for upcoming stress tests, the 19th is one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

I put in a ticket, it's now a drop down option available to everybody.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently they re-added it if you hadn't deleted the folder specifically to facilitate easier uninstallation.

Predictably, the "Early Access REEEEEEEEEEEEE" folks are going "Early Access REEEEEEEEEEEEEE."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Apparently they re-added it if you hadn't deleted the folder specifically to facilitate easier uninstallation.
    Care to link a source for this?

Also it could have been that they wanted more testers for the AV-testing, but sadly that's not it :'(

The timing must have sucked monkey balls. Imagine checking to see if you were invited to av testing, seeing the beta tab in the launcher and for some reason not being able to log in. Blizzard pranksters.

It happened the same to me ...