Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Method's Comentators

I really enjoyed listening to Adam Bay and Preach.I was making dinner and from time to time went to see what they were explaining lol.I think they know a lot especially Preach.I don't know when was Adam Bay's last at time at Method but then i heard him for 1st time and i liked him a lot.Now my opinion of him increased a lot.

Why isn't Blizzard inviting them for MDI's instead of Naguura or
    I think it will be awesome to have:
    AutomaticJak, Preach, Sloot, Rich fuk!ng Campbell (he always make me laugh), Adam Bay.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

My cynical response would be "Nagura is here for image purposes" mainly (she's better at the game than 99% of the playerbase but her commentary job didn't strike me as especially impressive).

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragnipur View Post
    I really enjoyed listening to Adam Bay and Preach.I was making dinner and from time to time went to see what they were explaining lol.I think they know a lot especially Preach.I don't know when was Adam Bay's last at time at Method but then i heard him for 1st time and i liked him a lot.Now my opinion of him increased a lot.

Why isn't Blizzard inviting them for MDI's instead of Naguura or
    I think it will be awesome to have:
    AutomaticJak, Preach, Sloot, Rich fuk!ng Campbell (he always make me laugh), Adam Bay.
    Preach and Sloot at the same desk doesn't meet the quota of hair. They need Nagura for that. Specially now that they lost Rich's mustache.

Nagura knows 5 times more about the game than the final boss guy does.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Nagura knows 5 times more about the game than the final boss guy does.
    Doesn't matter how much she knows if her presentation is sh!t.And i am watching her streams.She may need a lot more practice before becoming a proper commentator.

Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    Specially now that they lost Rich's mustache.
    What happened to Rich?
    Last edited by dragnipur; 2019-07-19 at 05:19 PM.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

Doesn't matter how much she knows if her presentation is sh!t.
    Actually the other way around. If I want comedy I go watch a comedian.
    When I watch MDI I want to listen to people who are not clueless.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Preach got a black mark for promoting bug abuse on stream, it’s unlikely blizzard will have him around for any thing just like how he was uninvited to the 8.2 preview.

3+ Year Old Account
    What happened to Rich?
    I saw his video about not commentating WoW stuff anymore for Blizzard and going full time streamer. I don't know the reasons first hand, some people said he got fired but I have no idea if that's true.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Preach got a black mark for promoting bug abuse on stream, it’s unlikely blizzard will have him around for any thing just like how he was uninvited to the 8.2 preview.
    Hahaha, they are so bitter, jesus christ. They could just ask for gim to pay the amount they think they lost in greedy fucking corporate shitty level boosts and be done with it. They're the ones losing anyway, they gonna hire some boring pleb instead and the chat will be filled with complaints, I guess they're just used to it now.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually the other way around. If I want comedy I go watch a comedian.
    When I watch MDI I want to listen to people who are not clueless.
    That's true but at the end of the day this is still a show, not scientific research, it needs to be entertaining and I don't think she's too good at that. Her personnal stream is more fun than her commentating, that's not the case for Sloot, I'm not trying to hate, that's just what it is. She seems overwhelmed or almost camera shy which makes no sense she's in front of a camera all day long, maybe the production crew or something, I dunno man, there's something off.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha, they are so bitter, jesus christ. They could just ask for gim to pay the amount they think they lost in greedy fucking corporate shitty level boosts and be done with it. They're the ones losing anyway, they gonna hire some boring pleb instead and the chat will be filled with complaints, I guess they're just used to it now.
    I doubt they really care about the money it’s not like they are lacking in it.

That's true but at the end of the day this is still a show, not scientific research, it needs to be entertaining and I don't think she's too good at that. Her personnal stream is more fun than her commentating, that's not the case for Sloot, I'm not trying to hate, that's just what it is. She seems overwhelmed or almost camera shy which makes no sense she's in front of a camera all day long, maybe the production crew or something, I dunno man, there's something off.
    I guess it is a personal preference. Rich provides more than enough "entertainment" in that show, to the point of me cringing from time to time.
    If she tells me what is happening and why it is happening, she's fine with me.

3+ Year Old Account
    I doubt they really care about the money it’s not like they are lacking in it.
    Then what? Their ego because a bug was made public? Only way they can be that mad is because they got hurt or lost something.

Considering he's already said that they're over it, and that they asked for the huge document that he had planned to take to the summit, that's not the case at all.
    4/12/292277026596 15:30:08

3+ Year Old Account
    I guess it is a personal preference. Rich provides more than enough "entertainment" in that show, to the point of me cringing from time to time.
    If she tells me what is happening and why it is happening, she's fine with me.
    Sure but one doesn't need to go without the other. Sloot is both entertaining and knowledgeable, and I'm sure she could do that too if she got a little more loose, little more used to it or get over whatever makes her kind of stuck up.

Exactly.I like her streams.They are good to watch.The same thing can't be said for her commenting MDI.I just don't know what happens then.She stutters a lot.Some times explain things unnecessary it's so strange.

Commentators are absolutely abysmal to watch and listen to. E-sports, sport sports, it's all just mindnumbingly stupid to listen to.

Only thing it works for is golf imo. Idk why it suits golf. Maybe because there's a lot of nothing going on during it.

3+ Year Old Account
    Exactly.I like her streams.They are good to watch.The same thing can't be said for her commenting MDI.I just don't know what happens then.She stutters a lot.Some times explain things unnecessary it's so strange.
    Something is stressing her out, you can see she's not in her element. Not to say she can't get over it, she's not terrible, just saying she could improve and probably will once she get more used to it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshar View Post
    Considering he's already said that they're over it, and that they asked for the huge document that he had planned to take to the summit, that's not the case at all.
    I don’t keenly follow him so if he’s said that I missed it.

I didn't know who nagura was...But if she's informed

Yea they're gonna hire her lol, i would

How many women who look like that could comment on a raid and have something to add? While being willing to put themselves out there. Probably not many

Imagine her email lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Then what? Their ego because a bug was made public? Only way they can be that mad is because they got hurt or lost something.
    I’d go with ego ya.

Commentary wise, there's nothing Naguura offers that most anyone else on the casting team doesn't. During the MDIs she was frequently repeating or rewording what others were saying/had said. She's definitely there for the photogenics.