Question about flying

So i know in the past you used to have to get both parts on the same toon for flying. Is that still the same case with 8.2? I switched my main and dont really want to go to grinding on a toon that i never play to get the flying? I know the achieve is account wide but do i have to go back to the old main first then my new main? thanks guys.

Pretty sure that hasn't been the case in a really long time. The PF 1 achieve is shared across your account and it won't matter which you get PF 2 on. From everything I recall, at least since WoD this is the way things have worked. You can't split up an individual achievement, but a combination of achievements can always be split.

Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    So i know in the past you used to have to get both parts on the same toon for flying. Is that still the same case with 8.2? I switched my main and dont really want to go to grinding on a toon that i never play to get the flying? I know the achieve is account wide but do i have to go back to the old main first then my new main? thanks guys.
    Or just do what most of us do, and grind it all on one toon.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Or just do what most of us do, and grind it all on one toon.
    no no no lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Pretty sure that hasn't been the case in a really long time. The PF 1 achieve is shared across your account and it won't matter which you get PF 2 on. From everything I recall, at least since WoD this is the way things have worked. You can't split up an individual achievement, but a combination of achievements can always be split.
    that is what i was thinking but there has been mixed from asking streamers lol

Found your problem!

PF achieves are account wide, so doesn't matter which toon gets which part, as long as you have both parts on the account, you're fine

So i know in the past you used to have to get both parts on the same toon for flying. Is that still the same case with 8.2?
    No, you never had to have both parts "on the same character" because all Pathfinder achievements (Draenor PF, Legion PF pt.1, Legion PF pt.2, BfA PF p.1) were and are all account-wide, meaning progress is measured from all your characters. Even the achievements for the meta were account wide. For example: you could have one reputation from each on revered on each character (7th Legion on one character, Tortollans on the other, Proudmoore on another, etc) and still get the achievements.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    no no no lol

- - - Updated - - -

and as an added bonus you now know which streamers are full of shit!

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    and as an added bonus you now know which streamers are full of shit!
    I don't think it's so much that they're full of shit. It's just the misconception that streamers are any kind of authority on the game. They're not. They're entertainers.

Anyway, back on topic: Like others have said, the achieves are account wide. The only real thing you need to focus on for one character is the war campaign, and that's pretty easy.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    I don't think it's so much that they're full of shit. It's just the misconception that streamers are any kind of authority on the game. They're not. They're entertainers.

Anyway, back on topic: Like others have said, the achieves are account wide. The only real thing you need to focus on for one character is the war campaign, and that's pretty easy.
    Well if they are saying the incorrect thing, either on purpose or accidentally, then they are still full of shit. This system has been in place for the last 3 expansions and is very common knowledge to anyone who has played the game recently. Streamers should know that

Well if they are saying the incorrect thing, either on purpose or accidentally, then they are still full of shit. This system has been in place for the last 3 expansions and is very common knowledge to anyone who has played the game recently. Streamers should know that
    I agree that they should know. But there is a difference between speaking out of ignorance and "being full of shit", which implies intentionally misleading someone. That's all I meant.

I didnt play wod. Only played 1 toon for the most part in legion and just switched in bfa. I had thought I heard the pathfinder stuff was shared but I couldnt remember and i did a quick search online and didnt come up with much.

Thank you everyone