Black Widow is a good cosplay character.

I am not a great player, but I always find happiness in every game. Overwatch has been on sale for more than two years now, and I don't know how many people remember the back of the four characters. I have to say that Blizzard is not without the strength of art. In the words of Chinese players, this is a film company that was delayed by the game. Overwatch characters also provide a constant source of material for cosplay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leoooooo View Post
    I am not a great player, but I always find happiness in every game. Overwatch has been on sale for more than two years now, and I don't know how many people remember the back of the four characters. I have to say that Blizzard is not without the strength of art. In the words of Chinese players, this is a film company that was delayed by the game. Overwatch characters also provide a constant source of material for cosplay.
    what even is this... its not an advert...
    it mentions overatch but... black widow is not a overwatch charecter...
    and this is a wow forum... not the overwatch forum

what even is this?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a mash of random quotes from other situations

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing as there's less than nothing to see here and isn't about World of Warcraft in any case.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."