Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Alliance has paladins.

Alliance has dwarf priests with fear ward.

The major raiding guilds will be primarily Alliance, same as it was in vanilla, if people are as obsessed with min maxing as they were then. However, since no one is racing towards endgame and "world firsts" of old content that already have world firsts, this won't be something people really care about.

However, the raid guilds will still be mainly Alliance for one reason and one reason alone: Horde doesn't have blood elves.

Welcome to classic.

Back in my server, Burning Legion EU, alliance always dominated pvp. We would almost always lose. I never guessed it could be something technical but just horde being noobs. I was a tauren warrior. This time too, I do not expect a different outcome. Though, I will be using OCE servers now. Let's see how OCE hordies. Maybe it was something regional.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Well for starters clearing naxx in vanilla is a much greater accomplishment then doing it on the private servers lol. That being said I doubt Nihilium had many clickers.

But I'm referring to fury tanking, which you didn't understand despite playing with the best people on the servers lol. I'm guessing that statement was supposed to impress me, right? lol
    it's pve neither is a great accomplishment

they were designed so empty raid slots were viable

the question is which matters more in the context of this thread. And the answer is obviously p servers

Quote Originally Posted by City Pop View Post
    Alliance have better PvE racials and Paladins are more useful than Shamans. That said, all the Pro/high-end retail WoW players who intend to play Classic appear to be going Horde, so I expect Horde to absolutely dominate the Alliance and likely have a much larger population as well.
    You drastically underestimate the skill level of the private server community my friend!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mukind View Post
    A) there are no top horde guilds on p servers, the only good one on the new server died because mods were messing with their leadership.

B) by extension no one cares what your shit guild found useful lol

trust me in good guilds you still need salv
    LOL aggressive but 100%

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Salvation isn't as important as it used to be because theirs a new tank style that generates an insane amount of threat. Basically you go down the fury tree and put the remaining 20 points in the prot tree and dual wield two one handers. Between raid buffs and consumes, if done properly it's almost impossible to lose threat. If you ever come close to dying just hit the sword and board macro until you're fully healed again. Tanking like that, salvation won't matter.
    I've been in numerous guilds with tanks DW, this spec, full TPS gear.... its easy AF to pull threat if you're a good DPS trust me... Furthermore Classic bosses have an insanely high parry chance. Parry haste is a real thing!
    Last edited by The-loon; 2019-07-22 at 01:34 PM.

I lvled alliance back in the day so i dunno how the horde leveling speed is, but for pvp and such people will most likely go horde. Pve wise i think alliance dominated in vanilla, i could be wrong though.

It will overall be balanced, like most servers back in the days.