Change.org - PVP Vendor Petition

Hey guys,

Starting a petition to see how much support we can get.

Bring back PVP vendors!

#MakePVPgreatAgain

https://www.change.org/p/blizzard-br...ck-pvp-vendors

Signed.

Also if we could get some buttons back for our classes that would be amazing. This pruned class design is boring and stupid, particularly so in PvP.
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

No matter the traction, Blizzard will shoot it down. They never accepted petitions.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post
    Signed.

Also if we could get some buttons back for our classes that would be amazing. This pruned class design is boring and stupid, particularly so in PvP.
    im surprised you are still around. i figured classic would be perfect for you.

Arent petition about public state affairs? And not about the corporate product? Even if you had 5 mils people, would not change a thing.

It seems to be a case of if people are interested in something and are being vocal about it changes can be made. Blizzard spent 2 years recreating an old game based on constant feedback. We need to be vocal about this stuff. If nothing is said then nothing will happen. There is a glimmer of hope.

7+ Year Old Account
    What a rather silly thing to want to petition.

Come on this is equivalent of the GoT petition to rewrite Season 8. Nothing happened with that and nothing will happen with this. Already bunch of threads on the wow forums wanting pvp vendors back.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    You really think that analogy makes sense man? You seriously compare re-writing a multi million dollar series to adding a fucking npc that sells the goddamn gear?
    Come on dude the point I made was right there. Anyone can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    im surprised you are still around. i figured classic would be perfect for you.
    My account has been canceled for a while. I've had fun leveling to 60 and raiding AQ40 on a pserver. I am looking forward to classic. I wish they would fix classes in retail because I miss doing arenas with my friends.
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post
    My account has been canceled for a while. I've had fun leveling to 60 and raiding AQ40 on a pserver. I am looking forward to classic. I wish they would fix classes in retail because I miss doing arenas with my friends.
    I mean, blizz themselves admitted that they went too far with the pruning and with spec identity like two days ago... So maybe there is some hope.