Small MMOC WebSite Error on iOS Tablet (Safari) since a few days

Hi,

since a few days the front page has some small content adjustment error with text, icon and button in the „latest posts“ section (see screenshot, if i find the option for uploading files, like the online help tells me). Everything else still works fine. This error occurs since 1-3 days. Before everything was fine on Mobile Safari on iOS Tablets.

I just thought i let some mods etc. know this, even if they are already aware of that behavior. if thats the case just ignore this post.

Greetings,
    Niwes

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly i can not add a screenshot as attachement. There is no option for this, instead what the mmoc help says about „how to upload files“. Sorry.

15+ Year Old Account
    I noticed this today too, but in chrome on my iPad Air 2. The Blue post list is fine, but the latest posts bit is a bit fucked. I have no clue how to take a screenshot and don't have my tablet with my right at this moment in time, but once I figure out how to take a screenshot (google will help ;0) I'll upload it so the admins have an idea what exactly we're seeing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same issue on Android Chrome since this morning. "Latest" is unclickable due to all the thread names being downshifted

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    Sadly i can not add a screenshot as attachement. There is no option for this, instead what the mmoc help says about „how to upload files“. Sorry.
    Best way is to upload your screenshot to something like imgur.com and then link it, or attach the image via the [img] BBCode.

Yup, we're aware and will look into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can confirm same on iPhone 7 Plus. Thought it was me since I didn’t see a thread before.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    iPad Pro 9,7" with Safari have this annoying problem too.

It is, however, possible to click the links, it's just cosmetic.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow... One hour later, it's fixed
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

This should now be fixed!