Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What features of BFA have you totally forgotten about

What features of BFA have you completely forgotten even existed? Here's a couple to start you off -

1) The boats of Kul Tiras. Has anyone used these for transport past their first hour of BFA?

2) Island invasions. I have completely ignored these on all alts and it has had zero impact on their progression. They seem to be just a pointless monster grind with minimal rewards that Blizz put in to test new AI technology.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dagonar View Post
    What features of BFA have you completely forgotten even existed? Here's a couple to start you off -

1) The boats of Kul Tiras. Has anyone used these for transport past their first hour of BFA?

2) Island invasions. I have completely ignored these on all alts and it has had zero impact on their progression. They seem to be just a pointless monster grind with minimal rewards that Blizz put in to test new AI technology.
    The paku totems around Zul'Dazar. I constantly forget about them.

fun. every log-in i forget about fun /s

pvp. but this is (psychological) repression, as Alliance random BGs became fun-free massacres with the latest Horde exodus. i dont mind good (as in challenging) defeats, but being target dummy isnt fun. also WPvP is so rare, it just doesnt happen.

contracts, i always remember contracts after the dailies with the intention to activate the 7. Legion contract (occupying a bag slot for months now) tomorrow before the dailies.

island expeditions
    pane, nutella e demon hunter

Islands. The first month I was doing the needed amount for the 2400 azerite bonus but I got sick of that shit. Since then I have not touched 1 island on all my alts, yes I don't even give a shit about the followers on alts. I can't be damned to even do 3 different islands per alt at max level. What I find pathetic is there were people that did quite a few islands for the azerite bonus for months in our raiding guild BUT most of them were only 1 level higher on their necklace with all the time they wasted doing that crap. And with no mounts to show for it...

Honestly almost every BFA feature I have ignored. My sub ran out a month ago. I didn't care to get the best traits anymore, didn't care about follower missions, didn't care about my necklace level, and I can't be damned to level an allied race. All the shit systems have made me hate it more than WOD. WOD was boring but nothing in the game made me hate it. I was subbed to WoD much longer.

The entire expansion.

Follower equipment. I have no idea what the different equipments do or even how to get most of them. I believe you can get some on the AH or make with crafting professions but I don't know if there are other sources, never bothered to find out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Follower equipment. I have no idea what the different equipments do or even how to get most of them. I believe you can get some on the AH or make with crafting professions but I don't know if there are other sources, never bothered to find out.
    Same. I just remembered after reading this that all the slots my followers have are empty.

Legendary, naked? followers I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    iirc your followers will just get you extra ressources when doing missions. They're alsio very expensive to make so not a lot of people are using them

Things I have forgotten in BFA are listed:
    Follower equipment
    Islands
    Care about the expansion
    And my most favorite one
    Dueler's guild. Heres come information about something that failed right off the bat and doubt anyone knows about it https://wow.gamepedia.com/Dueler%27s_Guild

Islands, Warfronts, Azerite, Mission Table.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Mission Table.
    I've barely used the mission table except for Abrogator Stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Motso View Post
    The paku totems around Zul'Dazar. I constantly forget about them.
    the what?!
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    the what?!
    I meant Atal'Dazar, the little totems that zip you around if you choose Paku as your loa during the quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mission Table, and lately Emissaries since they've been shit all week.
    /s

Warfront / Islands / Paku totems / Mission Tables / Emissary.
    I pretty much login to clear Mythic and log off
    c

Warfronts. I actually do several IE every week, atleast for the cap. I find it decent enough and theres chance for mounts so.

- The boats in Kul Tiras
    - Island expeditions (never bothered after the first month and then again a little bit when I leveled 1-2 alts, but the last one I was... months ago)
    - Warfronts (did both of them a few times when they were fresh for the gear and again farmed them on 1-2 alts when they reached max, but again the last one I did was months ago)
    - Dueler's Guild
    - This fight club minigame under Stormwind, I can't even remember the name
    - Dungeon Finder Yes, really, all random Matchmaking is basically non existent now

10+ Year Old Account
    thankfully all of them