Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i never mentioned the horde.
    My comment was mostly independent of your comment.

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point 4chan roleplays a gypsy fate teller.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I swear to fucking God..... if they release these Dragonsworn prestige class skins and not a Dark Ranger or before that, I will flip some serious tables.

What's with all the stupid posts of people that think 8.3 somehow isn't happening?

Legion had the tightest release schedule of any expansion to date, and BFA is nearly identical. The only major difference being that in-between patches overlapped more with current content during Legion. Which led to us having almost an entire year of looking at the same shit at the end of it all.

For reference, Nighthold opened on January 15th 2017, and Tomb of Sargeras opened on June 20th. Whereas Battle of Dazar'alor opened on January 22nd 2019, and Azshara's Eternal Palace will open on July 9th 2019.

It's the raid openings that count. The rest is and always was filler.

I for one would prefer that from here on out a new content patch means new raid and not some paper thin content stretched over 3 months.

I'll be the first to say this expansion fucking sucks, to say that 8.2 should have released at least a couple weeks ago. But you're living in a straight up fantasy world if you think this is actually going to be a shortened expansion because of this or servers are going offline or anything like that.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2019-06-23 at 06:38 AM.

Pretty good fake leak. I will tell you right now why this is fake.

The level squish. There is absolutely no hell they are doing a level squish before 9.0 to level 60 and then a patch later they will do 10 new levels? How will a level 1-60 Classic to BFA level squish work to level 60 and then introduce 10 new levels in one expansion? It makes 0 sense. A new expansion has to be 5 levels at max unless they want the same problem to happen 3 expansions later. And I don't see how they can squish TBC,WOTLK,CATA,MOP,WOD,Legion and BFA all to level 60. Not to mention all the Classic zones unless they do 5 levels per expansion which will leave 25 levels for Classic zones.
    Last edited by Deventh; 2019-06-23 at 04:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Pretty good fake leak. I will tell you right now why this is fake.

The level squish. There is absolutely no hell they are doing a level squish before 9.0 to level 60 and then a patch later they will do 10 new levels?
    The leak is most likely fake, but you should re-think the logic behind why. The level squish is happening, and will most likely end up cutting our level clean in half. The five or ten new levels afterwards is simply business as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by saintminya View Post
    The leak is most likely fake, but you should re-think the logic behind why. The level squish is happening, and will most likely end up cutting our level clean in half. The five or ten new levels afterwards is simply business as usual.
    Show me where Blizzard has officially announced this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Show me where Blizzard has officially announced this?
    There are threads dedicated to that. Ion spoke about it prior to the survey being sent out, and the survey stated it was happening in no uncertain terms. Why do you think every fake leak has been latching on to the level squish? It's just like with the Vulpera as an allied race. While not explicitly stated in a blue post yet, we know it is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    When you said "we" , who are you referring to and upto what extent when you said "knew"?
    Anyone who paid some attention.

How I know its BS: Prestige classes make no sense at all since a druid wouldn't suddenly be dragonsworn or even have any connection. Second, max cap of 70 yet tinker start at 50? Uh, no.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    I like how everyone argues their class is being hinted at in the expansion. Maybe we get all three :^)
    This would be the best expansion ever then.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

normally i would shit on this, but the way he explains how garbage working at Irvine is and the asspulls made for 9.0 kinda makes it plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    How I know its BS: Prestige classes make no sense at all since a druid wouldn't suddenly be dragonsworn or even have any connection. Second, max cap of 70 yet tinker start at 50? Uh, no.
    I don't think you understood it. The class mechanics are the same, the forms and animations would be totally different. Oh and this wouldn't apply to your druid, it would unlock the prestige class for character creation. AKA, only a brand new character would be dragonsworn in this case, not your existing one.

Thinking about it though... the idea is losing me cause with all the resources going for new models and animations, might as well do it justice and design it's own class.

Wow everything about this sounds horrible other than the level squish.

Quote Originally Posted by sephrinx View Post
    Wow everything about this sounds horrible other than the level squish.
    which ironically makes it plausible, because its Ion and blizzard that we are talking about

Lost me into the realm of EXTREMELY skeptical right with the first 3 bullet-points.

As with many of these.. some of the ideas *are* entertaining, I will grant it that.

I've always championed the idea of Prestige classes, I wished Hero classes required a "Prestige" sacrifice. But I don't think Blizz would ever do that... then again it would sell level boosts.

Still they aren't going to make you reroll your druid, just to get some fire effects. That sounds like a big non-starter from the Blizz point of view.

Also we are on the regular class rotation, Tinkerer isn't a hero class if it exists. You'd start at level 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavens Night View Post
    What a big load of LOL.

Seriously though, if they ever do actually implement some absolute fucking bullshit like "tinker class" I will burn my copy of WoW and never install it again.
    There's way too many hints about it in BfA already.

Island Expedition has one, Mechagnomes(especially since they are becoming an Allied Race soon(tm)), an island dedicated to Goblins and Gnomes doing all sort of mechanical shit.

Read the 4chan post because it gives more details and, I dont know if someone said it, it shared the exact date for patch 8.2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Literally nothing in here that you couldn't spitball based on stuff we already know about the game or that isn't already subject of discussion in the greater community.

A lot of it is plausible but nothing about it is credible.
    agree /10 char
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power