Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Khuros View Post
    ESO's leveling system is FAR better then WoW's tbf. Faction merge would help queue times.
    Level scaling is halfassed in wow, imagine if blizzard tries to copy all of ESO entirely...

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PelinalWhitestrake View Post
    Level scaling is halfassed in wow, imagine if blizzard tries to copy all of ESO entirely...
    They'd botch it entirely. Because WoW is a 2004 action bar MMO, not ESO.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Something about this rings true, to me.

Having said that... I'm not suggesting that's a good thing (save for seeing Wrathion; that dude is always welcome to crash the party).

This sounds like a major fucking mess, which is honestly how I would describe BFA; a fucking mess. It doesn't feel like there's any clear vision for the game anymore, and they're just winging-in from one patch to the next. Allied Races, for example, I think have had an overtly negative impact on the game, which is a shame because some of them do at least *look* cool (Dark Iron Dwarves are the only one that feels congruent with the rest of the game).

I dunno. If this post is true -- and I suspect it is, although I've no evidence to support one way or the other -- it just seems like a natural extension of the trainwreck that is BFA.

Honestly, I think they need to get some fresh blood in there to work on the next expansion. The game just doesn't feel like it's being made by people who truly *LOVE* Warcraft anymore. Maybe they love "the Horde", or they're hellbent on pushing "female empowerment" on players at every turn, but it just doesn't feel like there's a cohesive vision behind WoW anymore.

EDIT: The one positive I see in the supposed "leak", is the idea of removing faction barriers to some degree. I think the player-base has dwindled low enough it might be mandatory now, but regardless, I think it would be one of the few changes that could potentially be exciting.
    Last edited by Claymore; 2019-06-25 at 08:14 PM.

But I want sneikbois
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

Quote Originally Posted by benting View Post
    Mechagnomes... and light undead. Its garbage enough to be real.
    i mean lightbound undead totally is plausible based off what happened with calia in the last book. that shit was awsm! as for tinker class and "some sort of boar creature" to the horde lol i...dk....

Stopped caring... .

WoW: Classic is coming out. To me, that's the only version that I care about.

Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    i mean lightbound undead totally is plausible based off what happened with calia in the last book. that shit was awsm!.
    Yyyyyyyyyeah, no.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    There are these boar creatures, they're called Quilboars. But why would they join the Horde?
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Quilboar
    https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...all/773990.jpg
    I know at least one guy who doesn't approve a Quillboar allied race in the Horde....

Last edited by avitush; 2019-07-19 at 02:13 PM.

Bumping this thread for two reasons :

1) the firsrt prediction of "Claims that WoW will be implementing something akin to ESO's leveling system." is right. There is indeed a scaling system in ESO so that high levels can pex with low levels. I'm not sure if anyone saw this coming in June 2019.

2) I always thought this leak seemed the most truthful in the sense that the person who answered the questions did so in an extremely credible way without ever contradicting himself by using exactly the same codes as those used by the Blizzard developers in charge of communicating with the community.

I haven't had time to reread all the information provided by this "developer" (see the links in the OP). Let's see if there are other things that are confirmed with the 8.2.5. Wrathion maybe?

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AssBreaker View Post

1) the firsrt prediction of "Claims that WoW will be implementing something akin to ESO's leveling system." is right. There is indeed a scaling system in ESO so that high levels can pex with low levels. I'm not sure if anyone saw this coming in June 2019.

2) I always thought this leak seemed the most truthful in the sense that the person who answered the questions did so in an extremely credible way without ever contradicting himself by using exactly the same codes as those used by the Blizzard developers in charge of communicating with the community.

I haven't had time to reread all the information provided by this "developer" (see the links in the OP). Let's see if there are other things that are confirmed with the 8.2.5. Wrathion maybe?
    1st ever post on a fresh account to bump an old forgotten thread....seems legit

Quote Originally Posted by Rivex View Post
    1st ever post on a fresh account to bump an old forgotten thread....seems legit

There always need to be a 1st post.

Why do you use sarcasm? I'm not pretending having any information. I dont have any. I'm just a player, a nobody like you, who read this post in its time and found it really credible. It turns out that with the 8.2.5 I came back to consult this thread and I came across the first sentence of the OP which over time was verified.

So don't look like an idiot, put your sarcasm aside or share your ideas with us.

Haven't seen this leak until now but some stuff was predicted quite accurately it seems! Judging by the date of the OP, this leak came before 8.2 went live so we weren't aware of the Eternal Palace ending or the War Campaign developments.

"Claims that WoW will be implementing something akin to ESO's leveling system.
    The level cap in 9.0 will be 60 and we'll be questing to level 70."
    - Both of these seem legit, as someone pointed out above, level scaling is coming and a level squish has also been 'confirmed'.

"Sylvanas survives into the next expansion, right now she's trying to stop N'zoth and after he escapes we'll fight her and reseal N'zoth as the final boss of BfA" - Seems they also predicted N'Zoth escaping his prison too, though I'm sure most of us could have guessed this anyway.

"Baine and Anduin make peace and Sylvanas loyalists go into hiding" - War campaign definitely seems to be going in this direction.

The rest of the 'leak' doesn't really have any basis for legitimacy, but nothing in it seems completely unlikely.
    Another leak I'm 50/50 on, I'd be surprised if at least some of this leak didn't guess some stuff correctly.

3+ Year Old Account
    There always need to be a 1st post.

Why do you use sarcasm? I'm not pretending having any information. I dont have any. I'm just a player, a nobody like you, who read this post in its time and found it really credible. It turns out that with the 8.2.5 I came back to consult this thread and I came across the first sentence of the OP which over time was verified.

So don't look like an idiot, put your sarcasm aside or share your ideas with us.
    100% spoof account from creator confirmed.

Also just because you lack self worth doesn't mean you can project your self loathing onto others. I have value and worth and am indeed a somebody x
    Last edited by Rivex; 2019-09-24 at 12:54 PM.

It would make sense WoW is taking notes from ESO, that game has seen a big uptick as of late.

. I dont have any. I'm just a player, a nobody like you
    LOL ouch, anyway, the thing is that usually someone that got banned, starts creating topics like this with a new account, so "we" always think it's someone trolling.
    But you can indeed just be a person that decided to have a more deep talk about something you saw and created an account here.

To be fair, i'm tired of leaks. And atm i don't let myself believe in any of them, because 1-i like surprise factor 2-because i like to know what is true. So i just wait for blizzcon that will be in November.

Also when i created my account here, i followed this forum for sometime and my first post was about frost dk changes and i was welcomed, but when i came to general discussions and started a thread, they saw my number of posts, that was around 5 at that time, and started saying i was a trolling, that i was no one, that i knew nothing about the game, when i play the game for years. The number of posts on this forum has any correlation with knowledge about the game or wanting to talk about certain subjects. So for me your post is valid as any other. But as i said, leaks are really not my thing as i don't believe them.
    Last edited by Shakana; 2019-09-24 at 12:32 PM.

Prestige classes are a seperate class. So if you played a Druid and unlocked Dragonsworn you would then have to make a new character rather than slap a skin on your Druid
    That part sounded believable, spending time unlocking something and then having to level a new character to use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

I know that this leak wont be true at the end, but if 80% ends it.

Muffinus, You and the Team needs to make a Large sized DLC for CreationClub with Dadgar and Master Neloth Bitching about Magical Rejuvenation, Jaina and Serana Having a Talk about their Parents, the Orcs being Slapped into Shape by Mountain Fart, Orkey, Old Knocker, God of Curses, Mauloch, Former Aedric God Trinimac now known as The Orc-Father, Malacath. And the Explorer's League + a Certain Mirmiron Learning that the Dwemer isn't for Amateurs.

I know even the right mod with most of Eastern Kingdoms Scanned and ported already.

And it needs to be canon for both sides since its the CC rule.

We are basically at the end of a broken XPac... So close to it in fact, that its not very hard to make educated guesses... What impresses me more is the persistence of idiots on 4chan "I WILL MAKE EVERYONE BUY IT!"... At this point its more likely that its actually coming from Blizzard employees, trying to spread false intent than that anything said on 4chan in regards to wow has any ounce of truth...

Not like i think highly of 4chan to begin with.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    LOL ouch, anyway, the thing is that usually someone that got banned, starts creating topics like this with a new account, so "we" always think it's someone trolling.
    But you can indeed just be a person that decided to have a more deep talk about something you saw and created an account here.
    Yeah I can understand that, but my post can't be seen as "trolling". I did a necro for sure but only to compare the original leak with the patch that has just been released as far as I think predictions seem (IMO) to be confirmed.
    I didn't do the original post and I didn't create the leak either.

If I'm wrong just let the thread be buried for real.

Also I don't know if it matters in any way, but this was really my first post here, although I've been following mmo champion for years.

Dont know what to think about this one.