Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Sounds bad enough to be true lol.

Someone posting something on 4chan and you think it's true? eeheheh.

"Player housing is forever in development hell" LoL!

thats probably true regardless if this whole leak is real or not.

Im starting to think there wont be any big 8.3 patch in BfA. 8.2 is coming so damn late its getting unreal.

Blizzard is so hell bendt on creating max lvl story content, but it does not really work in a mmo like this. Wait month after month to continue storylines in the game feel so silly.
    Last edited by crusadernero; 2019-06-17 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Well if the concept proved successful with allied races, why wouldn't it work with prestige classes? ...
    Because only moron would reset their progress for class visuals, while allied race can just be paid for a change.

Brain.

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    whats wrong with customisation tho, the more options available the better for the players imo
    Because they sell it as content and people fall for it, meanwhile it's just smoke and mirrors and the game stays empty. Like zandalari/kultirans and BfA. It was a main selling point, we see what happened.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Haha, “Lightbound Undead for the Alliance and some sort of Boar creature for the Horde.”

Best thing I have heard all day
    Yeah, that was the cherry on top!

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Reskinned copy paste and a few confused ideas that already don't sound like they would work. Nothing even sounds even a teeny tiny bit inspired, it just sounds like people working on blizzard MMORPG 9.0, getting their paycheck and going home. Business as usual

I'm sure it's probably bulshit but it does a pretty good job of emulating that no effort blizzard style or design they've come to haveI'm sure it's probably bullshit but it does a pretty good job of emulating that no effort blizzard style or design they've come to have lately

Quote Originally Posted by Mikazukinoyaiba View Post
    Because only moron would reset their progress for class visuals, while allied race can just be paid for a change.

Brain.
    It's safe to say they'd bring in a "prestige class change" token for $20 that works exactly like the race change.

Brain.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

faction merge? well i'm done.
    I said it all the way back in vanilla once i see a Gnome in the Horde i will quit this game forever, guess 9.0 is that time then.

ps, Baine makes peace? he is the biggest traitor in the Horde as we speak, not only did he betray the Warchief now he did it before with Theramore aswell. Blizzard rly needs a good story to ever make Baine a Horde member again since he has proven that he will always betray the Horde if he has the option.

Also boar creature in the Horde as an Allied race? guess you talk about Quilboar then and this makes it very clear to me that this is fake.
    Quilboar are the enemies of the Orcs and Taurens for years and years there is no way this is going to happen.
    Last edited by tromage2; 2019-06-17 at 09:21 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The level cap in 9.0 will be 60 and we'll be questing to level 70.
    Why were they sending polls about this to see how people like it just days ago, if this was already decided?

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

You forgot to mention that he said 8.2 is coming the 25th of this month. If it actually comes out the 25th we can start believing the leaks more. He also said 8.3 information is coming soon.
    Last edited by KronoFett; 2019-06-17 at 09:26 AM.

I'll feel bad for the Alliance getting mechagnomes, yet another AR that nobody will play. Normal gnomes are already one of the most unpopular races and giving them mechanical parts won't help increase their popularity. If anything they should be given as a customisation option like the night warrior for night elves.

The story sounds dumb as hell.... thats why it'll probably come true.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I'll feel bad for the Alliance getting mechagnomes, yet another AR that nobody will play. Normal gnomes are already one of the most unpopular races and giving them mechanical parts won't help increase their popularity. If anything they should be given as a customisation option like the night warrior for night elves.

He also confirmed that if we wear armor it will hide most of the mecha parts of the body. Very useless race it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    [*]New class is Tinker with prestige classes along with it. Prestige classes being "class skins" you would have to unlock with Necromacer, Dragonsworn, and Dark Shaman in-progress at the moment.
    #Doubt.

Dark Shamans are literally the exact same as regular shamans, but enslave the elements instead of working with them. In what world would they be working on that before Dark Rangers, a literal textbook perfect prestige class ripe for being a reskin?

Quote Originally Posted by KronoFett View Post
    You forgot to mention that he said 8.2 is coming the 25th of this month. If it actually comes out the 25th we can start believing the leaks more. He also said 8.3 information is coming soon.
    No we can't. How do people fall for this shit every single time? The 25th is a well agreed upon date for the patch launch. Guessing it does not give any evidence of anything You might as well believe someone because they say "N'zoth is going to be in 8.3!" or "The next expansion is going to be announced at Blizzcon!"
    Last edited by Hitei; 2019-06-17 at 09:48 AM.

Sounds terrible but I believe it...

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Looks like everything we've been discussing for the last two years. It just seems like a lazy "leak" tbh
    Besides, there's no chance one single person except the higher ups in Blizzard knows all this, developers are usually told what to work on and do not work with all the other departments on content so this is obviously false.

A lot of things match from the leak that happened last year. Prestige classes, the neutral faction stuff, and some story bits.

https://imgur.com/a/we9I204

15+ Year Old Account
    god, finally “leaks”, i always loved reading such stuff
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post

I’m happy as long as we can avoid more Furries.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    All this cosmetic crap takes time away from real content.

And yes, artists are needed for real content. They don't have unlimited artists.
    What is real content? Some raid that lasts two patches? Dungeons you might even not see? Battlegrounds for only half of playerbase?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.