416 Warlock and Hunter LF Guild

We are a couple that enjoys playing the game together. Due to our work schedules, WoW is the primary way for us to stay connected and wish to continue raiding together. As such, we're looking for a guild that is open to packaged deals.

About us:
    Both of us are working adults who value optimal efficiency.
    Finished 9/9M BoD on our above mentioned classes.
    We aim to continue achieving Cutting Edge tier per tier.

Our preferences:
    Looking for a 9/9M guild gearing up for 8.2 and Eternal Palace.
    2-3 day raiding schedule. We finished BoD with a 2-day guild and we are leaning towards a similar schedule.
    7pm - 12 am EST is our schedule for the weekday. Weekends would be a topic to discuss in detail.
    Alliance. Huge preference with Stormrage or Sargeras, but would be open to discuss faction/server transferring with the right incentives.

Thank you for your time

Erikx#11750 -Btag
    Oderint Dum Metuant
    #9482C9

Still searching
    Oderint Dum Metuant
    #9482C9

New raid soon woot
    Oderint Dum Metuant
    #9482C9

Hi! I’m the recruitment officer for (A -scuffed- on Stormrage). We are a CE guild looking to finish out our roster. I sent you a BTag request. A quick run down of our raid times: Tues/Wed 8:30-11pm EST and Sun 8-11pm EST. We ask our raiders to be neck 53+ by 7/16 preferring level 55. We ask all of our raiders to maintain a ranged Alt in case of swaps needed. We have great leadership and community. Add me on BTag and we can talk! .