Upcoming Heroes of the Storm AMA - June 20, 2019

Upcoming Heroes of the Storm AMA - June 20, 2019
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Greetings, Heroes!

We’re going to host a Hero Rework, Balance and Art AMA right here on /r/heroesofthestorm on Thursday, Jun 20, 2019! The Heroes devs will join the thread and answer your questions starting around 10:00 a.m. PDT (7:00 p.m. CEST) until 12:00 p.m. PDT (9:00 p.m. CEST).

We have the following developers on hand answering questions:

When posting multiple AMA questions: Please make an effort to post one question per comment. This will make it easier for others to read through the thread, and will help the devs focus on one question at a time. However, please feel free comment as many times as you'd like in order to get your questions posted.

You can start posting your questions right now, and we'll see you on Thursday!

We're not going to commit to a set number of heroes a year as we need to leave some room for us to pursue the things the team is most excited to bring to the game, but I will say that we have some great new heroes in development and we're looking forward to bringing them to you when they're ready!
    I have bad feeling about this but maybe this exciting thing will be equally fun.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

New heroes is why I stick with this game. Slower releases is definitely a sore point, but I totally get it.

I just see this game as the ultimate dream-team reimagination of classic Blizzard titles, and I can't help but want to see the rest of the old blood join in ASAP.

I'm still pining for D2 Druid, Naga Sea Witch (Vashj), Pit Lord (Mannaroth) and Shadow Hunter (Vol'jin) to be added.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I have bad feeling about this but maybe this exciting thing will be equally fun.
    I think for now it's best that they don't commit to a specific number of new heroes per year. With the reduction in the Dev team...they need to be able to focus on specific issues as they arise. Also, there's still a lot of characters that could use some updates/reworks.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lost Vikings still didin't get reworked, since mention after Blizzcon 2017.

Tbh why i bother?