Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i don't think it tastes like cardboard but it's isn't exactly using quality ingredients hence it tastes like cheap food.
    True but if you're in a pinch and you want a full meal then there literally isn't anything else that can fill you up for 5 bucks better than Lil Caes.

Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I like the Margherita pizza that Asda (UK Walmart) does in their little restaurant area. The ones they sell in the actual store to cook at home are shite.

No clue what size it is since I’ve never cared to measure a Pizza when I’d rather be eating it. But it was pretty huge, I only ever got them when sharing with my friends.

It leaves a nasty grease stain, even when in the box. But it’s so damn delicious.

Thin (needs to "snap" just a bit when you fold it, but not be burnt), NY style. Cheese, sauce, done.

The number of places that can do this correct seems pretty slim outside the 5 boroughs. Upstate, the crust is almost universally too thick. Boston has a few places that get close, and states south of the northeast should really just stop serving it altogether.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zappidoo View Post
    If it don't look like this it ain't Pizza

Damn right.

I am simple when it comes to pizza. New York style and cheese/sauce is all I need. If I am being adventurous a little pepperoni.

Thin crust BBQ chicken with jalepeno, green pepper, onion.

so anything that isn't plain jane boring old cheese pizza isn't pizza?
    Toppings are allowed but it should still look like this.

What size?
    If it's just me, the small "personal pan" deals. I can't eat anything bigger than that by myself (yeah, you can just reheat leftovers later, but it takes time to do that "properly" in the oven, and the only other option is nuking in the microwave which really screws things up). I guess if multiple people are sharing the pizza, bigger = better.

Thin Crust, Regular Crust or Deep Dish?
    Deep dish

Toppings?
    Pepperoni, mushrooms, chicken, onions, peppers (not necessarily combined, just that those are toppings I like). I'm really not super picky here, but I don't like olives. Also aside from BBQ chicken pizzas that use BBQ sauce (which I'm 100% ok with), I don't like any sauce other than standard pizza sauce.

Pie Cut or Square?
    Pie cut

What’s your favorite chain Pizza?
    We just have your standard stuff like Domino's/Pizza Hut around here, so no really unique chains. The little mom & pop pizza places here tend to be the best. Although I'm not really above Domino's either when I just want something simple, and Domino's is the only one here that delivers, so there is that too. Domino's is usually my main when it's late night, or when I just want it delivered because I don't feel like going out.
    Last edited by Cidzor; 2019-06-26 at 10:21 PM.

The Unstoppable Force breadisfunny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zappidoo View Post
    Toppings are allowed but it should still look like this.
    i am gonna make a star shaped pizza right now.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

i am gonna make a star shaped pizza right now.
    Username checks out, I guess

Salami and Cheese. yum

Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    True but if you're in a pinch and you want a full meal then there literally isn't anything else that can fill you up for 5 bucks better than Lil Caes.
    Disgusting choices abound in the US. Little Caes, used to have REALLY good actual pizza like 25 years ago mid 90's when I was younger. They're bottom o' the barrel now. Hardly qualifies as pizza to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jack 55555 View Post
    margarita)) ymi
    I do like a good tomato'y tasting pie. Something about a tangy plus creamy cheese and a spicy sausage mmm damn good.