Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    So you're angry about made up difficulties ? So internet of you...
    You must get pissy very often if you assume that every post on the internet is meant to be taken literally.
    If that got under your skin, I can only imagine the rage an analogy would send you into.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    I find the new armour sets fine. They don't look super special but they're not bad. I like them.

Exciting, I hope Azhara will be a beast! Just wish Illidan and his nagas were here to help us.
    We pay a subscription fee -- that has, if anything, gone up over the years -- so that they can design less tier sets, less unique tier sets, sets that are merely 'not bad, but nothing special either'. Why should gear that drops in the pinnacle of WoW's content (raids) be anything short of the pinnacle of their gear design?

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    We pay a subscription fee -- that has, if anything, gone up over the years -- so that they can design less tier sets, less unique tier sets, sets that are merely 'not bad, but nothing special either'. Why should gear that drops in the pinnacle of WoW's content (raids) be anything short of the pinnacle of their gear design?
    All true, except for the part where the subscription fee has gone up.. lol. It has remained the same price, but in fact, it is quite a bit cheaper than it was in the past due to inflation.