Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Sam, our old Maine Coon cat, is shedding. Which is normal this time of the year. What is not normal is that we have a young very mischievous black Balinese cat. She loves to play tag and wrestle with old Sam, and we ended up with his hairs all over the house. So, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post

Actual home improvements, and not just move chair from A to B?

What kind? Curious.
    Replacing the subfloor in one bathroom, putting new carpet in two of the bedrooms, building a new shelf system for the gf's funko pop colletion and painting some rooms.
    Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I support the other side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Blood piss and shit everywhere
    Sounds like an every day scene outside my local. :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Dishes are stacked in the sink. Dog is shedding and his toys are everywhere. Clothes litter the floor of my bedroom. Zero desire to take care of any of it.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

If your home is messy *like danger zone lvl* then u should gtfo mmoc and go clean that disaster zone up.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

10+ Year Old Account
    I should probably dust, but everything else is in order.

3+ Year Old Account
    Some sort of chaos, underwears thrown on the balcony, wait for washing and a messy bad. It's time to do some cleaning.

10+ Year Old Account
    My House is Sterile clean LOL, you could perform surgery on my floor, lol I am obsessive about where I call home and feel comfortable being clean
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    Dishes are stacked in the sink. Dog is shedding and his toys are everywhere. Clothes litter the floor of my bedroom. Zero desire to take care of any of it.
    Lol! At least you are being honest.

I think there are extremes on both sides. Those who live like human pigs and those who want to live like they are in a sterile laboratory. I consider myself to be one of the middle ground people. I want my home to feel cozy and not get overly excited or concerned if a dirty glass is still sitting on the kitchen counter in the morning.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    you sound like my sister.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdasher View Post
    Replacing the subfloor in one bathroom, putting new carpet in two of the bedrooms, building a new shelf system for the gf's funko pop colletion and painting some rooms.
    Nice, when you get to the painting part, I'll gladly invite you over and paint here. Hah!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Organized and not cluttered at all, but a bit dusty.

Messy.

I live alone so as long as I dont get annoyed about the stuff, the mess gets to stay there for a while until i decide I want it gone.

Quite messy, because I'm renovating the kitchen
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    My spouse is a cleaning freak, so I could probably eat off the floor if I wanted. I have only one island of soothing chaos in this sea of neat madness - my personal desk, that one is off limits.

Somewhat messy. Clean by the end of the weekend, I'm renovating so it's to be expected.

The only big mess I have is my ironing backlog. I detest it, so I put it off for as long as I can. I'm just going to pay someone to do it for me in the end so I can start all over again.

Messy
    got a young wolfdog with to much energy
    boxes dont last long ect occasionally he manages to get his paws on my headphone to when i'm not arround (5th one in 15months roughly)

and got house improvement going on and starting more soon so cba until its finished
    (new electricity + different heating then painting)

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    My desk is looking pretty bad right now, but the rest of the house is in order.

Could be tidier but I'd say I'm reasonably clean, just a bit lazy maybe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Lol! At least you are being honest.

I think there are extremes on both sides. Those who live like human pigs and those who want to live like they are in a sterile laboratory. I consider myself to be one of the middle ground people. I want my home to feel cozy and not get overly excited or concerned if a dirty glass is still sitting on the kitchen counter in the morning.
    I'm usually middle ground as well, but yesterday I just wasn't having any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    you sound like my sister.
    I'll do my chores later GOSH!!
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi