Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    My room is messy af right now , exams week so I'm not bothering much tidying and washing clothes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    I'm usually middle ground as well, but yesterday I just wasn't having any of it.

I'll do my chores later GOSH!!
    yep exactly like her.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I just took a shit on the floor, what do you think? These kind of questions are so weird. Oh man I like the internet. Imagine asking this in person. "Hey! My name is Jake, nice to meet you. So how messy is your home right now"?

It's in a state of controlled chaos.

Very messy. I just moved and I am remodeling part of the house so I can't even really start unpacking and putting things where they are supposed to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Drummer View Post
    Mine isn't too bad , nothing on the floor , table could do with sorting out
    not at all, I can't stand clutter and filth

Don't know, most of us people who are around 33 cannot afford houses let alone apartments. Wages today plus costs are insane. I will probably never own a home.

Go clean your room. Moms orders.

Cleanish? I have a house keeper that comes every other week. She’s coming Monday. I can’t stand cleaning, better to hire someone to take care of it for me.