Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
8
9
10
  1. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You act as Clinton's age and her falling down wasn't a legit problem of concern, I don't think that's normal behavior.
    So no concern on Trump who is older and obese?

  2. #182
    The Unstoppable Force zenkai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    21,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    So no concern on Trump who is older and obese?
    Of course there is, but out of the 3 old people, only one was shaking and falling down. Sanders looks like the crypt keeper but he wasn't falling down.

    Also, Clinton is obese, just not as much
    For some people, everything is a moral question. If you agree with them, you are virtuous. If you don't, you are a monster.
    Proof Elizabeth Warren lied about being Native American
    A Congress woman who doesn't know the 3 branches of Government.
    Now that's funny!

  3. #183
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Also, Clinton is obese, just not as much
    This is super entertaining. I donno why people continue to engage with you honestly when it's obvious you have no desire to do so.

    I guess enjoy obsessing over women's health while you defend your morbidly obese heart attack in waiting.
    Last edited by Yoshingo; Yesterday at 07:03 PM.

  4. #184
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Of course there is, but out of the 3 old people, only one was shaking and falling down. Sanders looks like the crypt keeper but he wasn't falling down.

    Also, Clinton is obese, just not as much
    Well Clinton is overweight Trump is near morbidly obese mostly due to the fact that he thinks exercise is bad for him or something.

  5. #185
    The Unstoppable Force zenkai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    21,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    This is super entertaining. I donno why people continue to engage with you honestly when it's obvious you have no desire to do so.

    I guess enjoy obsessing over women's health while you defend your morbidly obese heart attack in waiting.
    I explained with logic and reason, and you can't admit you are wrong. If Trump was the one falling down then I would have been concerned for his health as well. How can you determine that doesn't factor in? This has nothing to do with R and D, this is fucking common sense. The fact you can't see that frustrates you which makes me feel you don't care about these facts.
    For some people, everything is a moral question. If you agree with them, you are virtuous. If you don't, you are a monster.
    Proof Elizabeth Warren lied about being Native American
    A Congress woman who doesn't know the 3 branches of Government.
    Now that's funny!

  6. #186
    I mean we all know the only reason you are even bothering with this topic is because you don't like Merkel because you're a totally obviously not just a conservative lying to everyone and saying you're independent. Its why you hilariously tried to call Hillary obese when pointing out how much you defend your morbidly obese heart attack in waiting.

    At this point it's just interesting to watch you pretzel logic yourself around.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •