Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    So, any chance for a new revamp of classes after bfa? I though they will just release filler spells that nobody will use in raiding except for niche situations
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    It's quite an easy task on paper what they have to do for 9.0 but for Blizzard it will be a tremendous amount of work:

MoP/WoD class design + Legion class fantasy + a brand new, enticing and fresh progression system akin to talents / glyphs that matter as much as usual talents
    No thanks to Legion Class Fantasy. My Subtlety Rogue should feel like a classic Warcraft Rogue like it was since 2004, not this gaudy, trashy, overdone, hamfisted sHaDoW mAgIc NiNjA garbage they turned it into.

The only part of my character I recognize anymore is the transmog. And don't give me that bullshit about uNiQuE sPeCiAl SnOwFlAkE sPeC fAnTaSy, I don't want to hear that trash. I play a ROGUE not this reimagined bullshit.
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

So... did he say something interesting? I can't watch a video of Ion Hazzikostas talking. For some reason his voice bores me to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    So, any chance for a new revamp of classes after bfa? I though they will just release filler spells that nobody will use in raiding except for niche situations
    Honestly, I'd be fine with that, if it means that they are going to give pause to the pruning train. This whole "if it isn't used in raids, kill it" mentality is killing the game for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Thrall will humblebrag about how he doesn't want it [to be Warchief].
    Saurfang'll probably die or say he's 'too tired'.
    Baine will gasp for air as he plops Anduin's boot out of his mouth and say 'I'll be High King of the Horde!'.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Honestly, I'd be fine with that, if it means that they are going to give pause to the pruning train. This whole "if it isn't used in raids, kill it" mentality is killing the game for me.
    Eh I don't mind long executions and build up for different burst for single or aoe damage like some combo, that was the fun in raiding even at casual level(besides getting gear to show up and kill enemy trash quickly)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself