Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    It's not about the dungeon difficulty and the bosses are pretty easy, it's that the dungeon mechanics make zero sense. I can't remember any other dungeon that has a scripted event with infinite mob respawn (and archers spawning abominations make zero sense whatsoever), any other dungeon in which you can't cc/interrupt the vast majority of the mobs (demons being immune to a spell imprisoning demons, how logical), any mob hitting you with an aoe before the aoe even lands.

it's not a difficulty issue. The whole place is counterintuitive. The other BC TW are fine.

Not a damage issue (the ability doesn't deal a lot of damage). But I feel it's odd to get hit by a meteor before the meteor even lands.
    Stack and it doesn't even matter

The tuning of it is not the issue for me. I don't care about that, but scaled down classes feel terrible. That is why I hate it. It gives you blue level gear, while in reality you were in blue gear for a month and then ran those dungeons for over half of the expansion in epic raid gear. Fast phased, lots of fun. Now... Frost mage, need some haste and crit? well, get rekt. The only redeeming qualities are that you can wear like 6 different legendary items from all the expansions after the one which is on TW (basically all cool legos for BC, but only ring/legion leggos for WoD) But regardless of that, if feels terrible to have 10% haste or 10% crit.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DonDalle View Post
    And since then you have gotten Legendaries and Azerite which makes it even easier. There are not excuse. You can still do exactly the same. You know why nobody is making those kinds of vids anymore? Cuz it has become sooo easy.
    You can complain all you want, but any decent player or better will say "Get Gut", cuz that is the only problem we can see.
    You have no idea what you're talking about. Anyone that has been doing timewalking dungeons for some years, knows that the scaling has been extremely different at certain times. Sometimes (a few years ago, which seems to fit with the video you posted) they've been extremely easy, when you just pulled as much as you could and ran through it all with no risk of dieing. At other times (like now in BFA) they are quite brutal, where pulling an extra group, or not understanding a mechanic, can easily cause a wipe if the group isn't very strong.

Running a bunch of timewalking dungeons this week I've seen so many tanks just give up half-through Alcatraz after a few wipes. Timewalking today is often comparable to a mid-level M+ key. Timewalking a few years ago was like running a normal dungeon with raid-geared max level players.

Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    You have no idea what you're talking about. Anyone that has been doing timewalking dungeons for some years, knows that the scaling has been extremely different at certain times. Sometimes (a few years ago, which seems to fit with the video you posted) they've been extremely easy, when you just pulled as much as you could and ran through it all with no risk of dieing. At other times (like now in BFA) they are quite brutal, where pulling an extra group, or not understanding a mechanic, can easily cause a wipe if the group isn't very strong.

Running a bunch of timewalking dungeons this week I've seen so many tanks just give up half-through Alcatraz after a few wipes. Timewalking today is often comparable to a mid-level M+ key. Timewalking a few years ago was like running a normal dungeon with raid-geared max level players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Mastery kicks in at 78, I guess that's the main reason. Also new talents at 90 and 100. Chars still leveling should get a heal/damage buff in timewalking.

If you can't see the difference between early and current timewalking you haven't played both. TW was a LOT easier tuned in the beginning, you can not still do exactly the same.
    I just did (Yesterday) 5 of them on 2 chars. 5 on my druid as tank and 5 on my DH as DPS. They are still fucking easy and I dont see the issue. The only problem I ran into was on my DH, where the tanks was unable to keep aggro. But again, on my druid I was doing nearly double the dmg as the 2nd DPS as tank.
    And remember as a guardian druid I do not have much selfheal, only my frenzied that is 30% heal over time with a 30sec charge time. I am not a DK or Pala tank that can litterally solo it wihtout a healer.
    They might be harder than they used to be, but they are still so easy that I dont know if they are harder than they. I cannot compare something that is being stomped vs something that is being stomped. I would like to try and make a TW set and see how much it can be stomped still.
    If anybody say TW is hard, it is not the dungeons that is the problem, but the player him/herself.

Some of those people may not have been alive when those dungeons came out. Also, dungeon design has changed considerably in almost every xpack.