Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    oh it's already filled?

    place me as sub

    thanks for tag, dupti

  2. #22
    not filled :P added you !

  3. #23
    I have someone who might want in as they’re a HUGE GoT fan and interested in some mafia play
    Do not ask questions for which you do not want the answers.

  4. #24
    High Overlord Graeham II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    I have someone who might want in as they’re a HUGE GoT fan and interested in some mafia play
    The more the merrier, bring them along! Just be sure to tell them that I am 221% worthy of trust!

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    The more the merrier, bring them along! Just be sure to tell them that I am 221% worthy of trust!
    I never did figure out. How did 221 soft claim your role last game?

  6. #26
    I think it’s the number of charges he had on abilities
    Do not ask questions for which you do not want the answers.

  7. #27
    High Overlord Graeham II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    I never did figure out. How did 221 soft claim your role last game?
    The number itself was irrelevant. The colour - blue - used for the text, however...

    Too subtle, perhaps. I have no clue if anyone even took that into account but it was me trying to signal my fellow Blue Dragon members not to hit with anything nasty at night.

  8. #28
    Stood in the Fire listo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    371
    Just to get this out of the way now...


  9. #29
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,092
    @Virothe @Robozerim @Zexism @Shinela @Dendrek ?

    Who else am I forgetting.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    The number itself was irrelevant. The colour - blue - used for the text, however...

    Too subtle, perhaps. I have no clue if anyone even took that into account but it was me trying to signal my fellow Blue Dragon members not to hit with anything nasty at night.
    I mean when the town is called 'blue dragon' and there's a wiki not rly a soft claim.

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Strikered

  10. #30
    I saw the blue and assumed you were trying to claim town. But didn’t trust it on that alone. Lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    I also thought a 221 referred to a knights movement on a chess board but then it should be 21-12

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    I have someone who might want in as they’re a HUGE GoT fan and interested in some mafia play
    sure i want to start in about 12-15 hours from now if they want to join just have them post in the thread before then

  12. #32

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by mercychan View Post
    sure i want to start in about 12-15 hours from now if they want to join just have them post in the thread before then
    They won’t be able to this time sadly; too much work to do
    Do not ask questions for which you do not want the answers.

  14. #34
    rolecards and QTs will go out shortly. please post in them to confirm you got them. game thread will go up in a couple hours

    - - - Updated - - -

    all roles have been sent! please tell me if you did not receive one

  15. #35
    too busy myself sadly
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •