10+ Year Old Account

BFA Season 2 Rating Cutoffs, Tauren Heritage Armor and Arena Patch Note Clarification

Rise of Azshara Survival Guide and Content Update Notes

BFA Season 2 Rating Cutoffs - NA
    Originally Posted by blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Here are the BFA Season 2 ratings cutoffs for the Sinister Hero and Gladiator ranks.
    As always, these ratings are not final, and they will change between now and the end of Season 2. This is a snapshot of what would have been if the season ended at:

1:00 p.m. PDT Thursday, June 20

• Hero of the Horde: Sinister
      • Rating: 2348
    • Hero of the Alliance: Sinister
      • Rating: 2326
    • Horde Sinister Gladiator: Battle for Azeroth Season 2
      • Rating: 2816
    • Alliance Sinister Gladiator: Battle for Azeroth Season 2
      • Rating: 2855

BFA Season 2 Rating Cutoffs - EU
    Originally Posted by blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Here are the BFA Season 2 ratings cutoffs for the Sinister Hero and Gladiator ranks.
    As always, these ratings are not final, and they will change between now and the end of Season 2. This is a snapshot of what would have been if the season ended at:

10:00 p.m. CEST Thursday, June 20

• Hero of the Horde: Sinister
      • Rating: 2494
    • Hero of the Alliance: Sinister
      • Rating: 2419
    • Horde Sinister Gladiator: Battle for Azeroth Season 2
      • Rating: 2830
    • Alliance Sinister Gladiator: Battle for Azeroth Season 2
      • Rating: 2911

Tauren Heritage Armor Unlock Clarification
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Hey all, so I have a 120 Tauren who is Exalted with Thunder Bluff. Thing is, he is an alt, so he has almost no quest-line progression through BFA. My question is, do I need to do the War-Campaign to a certain point with him to be able to unlock the new set? I don’t really want to do it again, but if I have to do it to unlock the set I will…I can’t seem to find a definitive answer on this. Any ideas?
    You can use your main character to finish the Campaign questline, and then switch over to your Tauren and start the Heritage Armor questline.

Arena Patch Note Clarification
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    • Arena
      • Players now must always cast escape abilities before leaving combat (e.g. Vanish and Shadowmeld).

How in the world is this listed under bug fixes? As if arenas since TBC should never have allowed people to get out of combat?? This is a major change and should be listed at the top of PvP changes with developer reasoning. This is a major deal and completely changes the meta of many comps in 2v2 and 3v3. Please can we get a post discussing this change? This is quite clearly being snuck in as a bug fix rofl.

We’re updating this note. It will now read:
    • Fixed a bug that could cause players who were actively participating in PvP combat to unintentionally drop combat.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even get the Arena Patch Note thingy

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    I think the jist of it was people were worried you wouldn't be able to drop combat and drink like you can now, but the fix was for randomly dropping while still engaged in combat and worded horribly?

Or the mean to change and realized it was bad idea.

Lol horde/alliance ratings difference.

Alliance scrubs

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Lol horde/alliance ratings difference.

Alliance scrubs
    The Sinister Gladiator ratings are higher for the Alliance than for the Horde indicating there are more high rating alliance players than horde players.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRoads View Post
    The Sinister Gladiator ratings are higher for the Alliance than for the Horde indicating there are more high rating alliance players than horde players.
    lol they are too, I fully read the ratings around wrong in my head. I'm retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    lol they are too, I fully read the ratings around wrong in my head. I'm retarded
    Typical Horde scrub detected?

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    If im reading this correctly, let me clarify for those of you who are confused. There was a bug that people refereed to as the “Sap Bug”. Essentially it worked as such: If ANYONE in the arena were to drop combat, EVERYONE in the arena dropped combat for a split second. Rogues and druids could exploit this by repeatedly pressing their stealth/sap macro or stealth/rake stun macro when someone else was legitimately dropping combat and could sap anyone or stun anyone in the arena. If they didn’t want to sap anyone, then they could instead get a free stealth and do whatever they wanted to out of that. I’m assuming (though not entirely sure) that this is fixing that issue. If im wrong about this let me know!