Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account

what is ur morning routine?

what is ur morning routine? do u go to bathroom after u wake up or do u eat before? when do u brush ur teeth?

Let my dogs out, use the bathroom , brush teeth etc. 45 min run with the dogs, shower after. I'lll eat yogurt with granola or almonds, with coffee. Feed the dogs and off to work. ez pz. I should brush after I eat /shrug

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Get up pet my cat, get dressed while still petting the cat, go to the bathroom and brush my teeth while also petting said cat who follows me. Doddle around for a bit before heading out to work and petting the cat who follows me to the door. Repeat every day.

Of the 30min between getting up and heading for work Proabbly 20 of it the cat is by me asking for pets.

get up (no snooze) pee, slap in a death wish coffee pod. shower, pants and under shirt on. get coffee and bowl of cereal and milk (honey nut cheerios), eat in front of the morning local news to get traffic/weather, and do some dailies in mobile games i play. put bowl / cup in sink (maybe wash/rinse). brush teeth, deodorant, dress shirt, tie, accessories and work phone, spritz of cologne, dress shoes on. make lunch (unless its my eat out day) catch one last traffic update, grab laptop satchel and personal phone and hit the road. All in all: up at 5am, leave house at 6:12am, at work around 6:45am (my start time is 7am).
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    what is ur morning routine? do u go to bathroom after u wake up or do u eat before? when do u brush ur teeth?
    Shower. Groom. Leave for work. Drink redbull on the way to wake up some more. Stop for breakfast at the cafeteria. Arrive at desk, and eat breakfast while reading my morning emails and preparing for client calls.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

5+ Year Old Account
    Alarm goes off at 7pm. Swear. Beat the snooze button like it owes me money. Get up proper at 7:45. Pet cat. Take whizz. Shower, brush teeth, hygiene, etc. Pet cat, give cat an estimate on when I'll be home (she knows, I swear). In the car around 8:15, at work around 8:30. Make breakfast, good to go by the time the doors open.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go up at 6:00 or 6:10, then breakfast, wash face and armpits, brush teeth, toilet, groom, gym for 90 min, shower and off to work. And sometimes I sleep an extra hour or two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Come home, pet the dogs, put my lunchbox away, take a shower, and then hang out on the computer/ps4 until I feel the need to sleep.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Get up, turn on the TV for morning news (the only time I when I semi watch TV, otherwise basically never), wee, make/have breakfast with girlfriend, she showers and gets ready first as she has to leave 20-30 mins before I do, feed the cats, change their litter, then shower+bathroom routine and off to work.

Weekends/days off, we usually sleep in, fool around, go out for coffee/brunch stuff like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Come home, pet the dogs, put my lunchbox away, take a shower, and then hang out on the computer/ps4 until I feel the need to sleep.
    I used to work nights when I was much younger or 18 or 24 hour shifts...holy hell it fucked with my sleep cycle. I have a hard time sleeping either, but that was just fucking horrible.

Wake up, get Kids up, Put Dogs Outside, yell at the kids to wake up again, get shower ready, go drag the kids out of bed help them get ready, make Kids breakfast, Take Shower, keep the kids moving so we can get out the door in a timely fashion which never happens. Let the dogs back in, usually 15-30 mins each day is spent getting the kids to actually wake up and get dressed to be ready to go.

wake up, feed the cats, make a coffee and cook a hot cross bun, then play wow/facebook games

10+ Year Old Account
    Browse imgur in bed, get up and shower, clean what needs cleaning in my home, take care of cats, then work out.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

5+ Year Old Account
    After waking up I turn on my aquarium light, and let my basset hound outside. While she is outside I use the restroom (Morning piss, wash face, brush teeth, comb hair) afterwards I bring her back in, make bed, and then I get dressed for work. Once I arrive at work I brew a pot of coffee and make oatmeal.

In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now.

After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Routine has changed a bit over the few months as my life has changed, but now.

I wake up go to the kitchen make eggs and toast, then ill stretch, do push ups, sit ups, then pull ups, 30 mins of the treadmill and 30 mins on elliptical I push myself as hard as I can for the last 10 mins. Then I cool down, meditate, brush my teeth then take a shower, then get dressed. 3 to 4 days a week.

Any other time, I'll do the same unless it's Saturday then I'll wait wake up at the butt crack of noon then everything less the work out.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Read news on laptop, let dog out, piss, caffeine, workout wednsdays, get on with rest of day.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    I wake up, stare at my cats because they are staring at me as I open my eyes.
    I stay in bed for about 10 minutes catching up with news around the world (aka checking my facebook and instagram feed).

I finally get up and give the cats some food and fresh water.

I drink a huge class of water myself and prepare a french press cup of coffee which I swipe and then i empty my bowels with the assistance of
    the burst of caffeine from the coffee.

If I didnt shower the day before I sniff my pits and smell my balls and I make a decision if I need to clean up or not.

I head of to work where I eat breakfast and drink another cup of coffee. I cant eat directly after waking up so its perfect
    to have breakfast just before I start my work shift.

I brush my teeth before I go to sleep so brushing again in the morning is unecessary since it wont matter after a cup of coffee anyways.
    Last edited by Appelgren; 2019-05-15 at 01:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wake up. Clean the gunk out of my eyes. Make sure avocado toast a non-GMO, cruelty-free, vegan coffee out of my French Press. Take a 5 min shower using reclaimed water, cause global warming. Then I check my email, see what George Soros wants me to hashtag on Twitter for the day. Then I check my schedule from Al Sharpton to see when the next rally is. Finally, I check Buzzfeed for the memes of the day then I'm out the door. Just a standard normal routine.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    I wake up. Clean the gunk out of my eyes. Make sure avocado toast a non-GMO, cruelty-free, vegan coffee out of my French Press. Take a 5 min shower using reclaimed water, cause global warming. Then I check my email, see what George Soros wants me to hashtag on Twitter for the day. Then I check my schedule from Al Sharpton to see when the next rally is. Finally, I check Buzzfeed for the memes of the day then I'm out the door. Just a standard normal routine.
    Avocado Toast... *Googles*
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Work days or days off?

Work days it's get up, brush teeth, drop sister off at work and niece off at school, come back home, shower, eat breakfast, get dressed, and go to work.

Days off I go with the flow. Breakfast is almost always first, but the rest depends if I have to do laundry, if I feel like cooking lunch that day, if I feel like jogging or just be lazy and watch TV or play WoW.