Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Not angry at all, I have 14 ready and a few more to go. You'll still get AP for every cache you haven't turned in yet (so the amount you have minus 6) and it's not like you shouldn't have expected something like this anyway, the only surprising thing is how late it was announced.

But well, being triggered over a game is such a silly thing. Spare your anger for important things instead

Farm reps? What reps need to be farmed in BFA? People really forgot what farming means in WOW...

You are a bit silly for doing that tbh

They've done this at least as far back as MoP maybe even cata when a new patch introducing new justice and valor gear came out your justice and valor would be exchanged for gold so you would have to earn more before buying the gear.

Dude even I knew the Nerf was coming

Just farm the rep and don't turn in the cache quest.... not a new thing

I have 3 toons ready

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post
    Not angry at all, I have 14 ready and a few more to go. You'll still get AP for every cache you haven't turned in yet (so the amount you have minus 6) and it's not like you shouldn't have expected something like this anyway, the only surprising thing is how late it was announced.

But well, being triggered over a game is such a silly thing. Spare your anger for important things instead
    Even the guy I watch on YouTube said don't turn in the cache quest because of this exact thing

Quote Originally Posted by Benjen666 View Post
    I spent 3 months farming those reps, getting basically 3 caches ready and they nerf it one week before. I am angry. Please share your emotions below.
    My emotion is pure entertainment on people acting all surprised and angry for something that basically occurs every major patch for a long time now. They did it with badges by introducing new ones, when they moved to points they got converted to gold, pet battle currency, etc...

But maybe, just maybe, this is the patch where they allow you to pre-hoard and get a head start vs those that did not....

people actually continue to do WQ's to get paragon caches? :S

You shouldn't be angry about something that was never guaranteed in the first place. Learn from it and save yourself the trouble in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    You will get AP from the quest turn in rather than the chest as it is now.
    Aha, that would be why I don't have a clue what the issue was.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

I spent 3 months farming those reps, getting basically 3 caches ready and they nerf it one week before. I am angry. Please share your emotions below.
    I am not sure what the issue is this kind of thing happens nearly every major patch to kneecap stock piling.

they did say they dont want people to farm too much AP till they decide you are good to go, they even increased AP required per lvl

and how did it take 3 months for you to get 18 caches, oof

Quote Originally Posted by Popastique View Post
    Laughing at people who spent months gathering caches to try and cheat the system
    It was an intended mechanic. Blizzard could have nerfed this months ago but they decided to wait until everyone had grinded their asses off so they could fuck up their last 5 customers. Why nerf this anyway? Its like 15k Ap. thats nothing. People who grind 3 paragon chests will also grind islands and therefore have more ap than everyone else anyway. This is just a spit in the face of loyal players.

And before some moron is insulting me because I am angry because I wasted time on grinding: I dont have any paragon chests.

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    It was an intended mechanic. Blizzard could have nerfed this months ago but they decided to wait until everyone had grinded their asses off so they could fuck up their last 5 customers. Why nerf this anyway? Its like 15k Ap. thats nothing. People who grind 3 paragon chests will also grind islands and therefore have more ap than everyone else anyway. This is just a spit in the face of loyal players.

And before some moron is insulting me because I am angry because I wasted time on grinding: I dont have any paragon chests.
    I'm willing to wager an incredibly tiny amount of people attempted to do this. Plus this kind of change has ALWAYS happened, including Legion. The writing was on the wall, and at the end of the day, they still gain more than they lose by having the rep they do ready to go.

Blizzard always try to make sure stockpiling things ahead of time isn't viable. I am not triggered at all because I just don't care about AP. None of my characters has it maxed.

Quote Originally Posted by Popastique View Post
    Laughing at people who spent months gathering caches to try and cheat the system
    I'd laugh at them too, considering it takes only 3 weeks. Also, only 1 of those weeks went to waste, there's still 12 turnins.

7+ Year Old Account
    it was op, and seriously it took you 3 months to farm 3 caches?

ive got 18 just form saving up over 3 months, and so only 6 of tem are made uselsss, the other 12 will still be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

you should treat things like this as a nice bonus if it isn't nerfed, but fully expect it to be nerfed. blizz has a bit of a track record for this type of nerf.

personally i was slightly annoyed by the cost of the new azerite armor though, i was expecting it the cost to triple every 15 ilvls like they said they would. but i guess they were somehow surprised by the fact that people actually saved up their residuum for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Use the thread to be found here: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...for-8-2-Nerfed

Closed
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."