68. This poll is closed
  • Outed for a better president.

44 64.71%
  • Stuck with him for another term.

24 35.29%
Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Trump's 2020 chances..

I am wondering who thinks he will win/lose in the next election.

I was really thinking he won't be elected...but sadly i think he has a crack at another term. T.T
    Last edited by Muajin76; 2019-06-19 at 12:48 AM.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    It depends on who the Democrats offer up. If its Biden? I am unsure he can pull it off since Biden has a habit of agitating important constituencies, more so than Hillary ever did. If its a wildcard like a Yang, or a Tulsi or the very popular Sanders, than Trumps odds collapse since he won't be able to defend himself easily and all those candidates steal a lot of the wind from his sails.

Wild a long shot, I'd say Yang would be the hardest for Trump to defeat. Sanders is a safe recognizable bet and would probably undermine his base heavily.

Some nobody candidate like Buttwhatever, Beto or Gillibrand isn't even worth acknowledging as challengers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, at this point it comes down to how much control Russia still has over our electoral system, and what they decide to do.

15+ Year Old Account
    OP must have missed where Trump's internal polling numbers were leaked and show him potentially losing even safe conservative states.

"Polls are fake news!" Yeah yeah we get it, people don't understand concepts like margin of error.

The progressive left is probably going to go down in flames if Sanders and Warren duke it out with Biden through the primaries. But they have a hard time appealing to more centrist voters, so I highly doubt they'd do well vs Trump unless Warren somehow pulls a miracle out of her ass and Bernie concedes to her early on. If either of the progressive candidates somehow doesn't melt like a snowball in hell, and makes it through the primaries, they MIGHT do well vs Trump if they stick to talking about jobs, wages, and healthcare. They're going to lose a lot of potential voters if they go off onto topics like abortion, free college, "fuck da billionaires" (looking at you Bernie), and other stuff that generally make people cringe away from the farther left.

Biden is the "safe" bet, carrying moderate left and centrists alike. If he doesn't have some kind of major bluster he could very easily defeat Trump. It's just that people are sure he'll blunder, though they can't exactly explain HOW he'll blunder, unlike how we know Sanders has a talent for driving voters off by ranting about billionaires.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

He can absolutely win again. It just requires everyone to fall asleep at the wheel because "lol we can beat Trump easy" again.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    OP must have missed where Trump's internal polling numbers were leaked and show him potentially losing even safe conservative states.

I didn't see that T.T My mom just mentioned it though. I'm currently in China working as an English teacher.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

He is going to win, Incumbents win as a general rule.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Plus, people say Bush won re-election with the help of being a war time president. And what do people say Trump is trying to start?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    George H Bush lost. But he was probably most honorable of the Republicans since the 1980s.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the Democrats. Biden would probably lose while Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren would probably win.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Trump has a stronger chance than most people are willing to give him credit for.

And it depends entirely on how the Democrats approach this.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your poll options could not be any more anti-Trump. lol!

If the election was held today? He would lose I think. I think Biden has the best shot at beating him. But a lot can happen between now and Nov. 2020.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    But a lot can happen between now and Nov. 2020.
    Who know's how much Russian interference will be allowed/ignored to boost Trump's chances!? Because he and McConnell sure seem like they're greasing the gears to help the Russians out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it will matter, because at this point, it will likely be Pence 2020
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    George H Bush lost. But he was probably most honorable of the Republicans since the 1980s.
    His election was an oddity in itself. 3 terms of either party in a row is VERY uncommon. The general pattern is each party gets 8 then swaps.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Who know's how much Russian interference will be allowed/ignored to boost Trump's chances!? Because he and McConnell sure seem like they're greasing the gears to help the Russians out.
    Is that why you guys are actually going to impeach him before that since you have him now?

Or did everyone that's now worried about him being reelected just low key admit there is no Impeachment coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Is that why you guys are actually going to impeach him before that since you have him now?
    Damn, you think I'm a part of the Democratic discussion regarding the House move to potentially impeach? I think you think I'm a far bigger player than I, a random on the internet, really am.

Or did everyone that's now worried about him being reelected just low key admit there is no Impeachment coming?
    Dextroden tried to use "Change Topic"

It wasn't very effective.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do not buy into that scenario. I like to stick to more realistic stuff, like if the economy gets worse, then that is going to help any democrat candidate beat Trump. If it continues on the current strong trend, than that will help Trump. If he can come to a trade agreement with China, then another plus for him. Health care is another very important factor. And I do not see much happening with that, since the Democrat controlled house is not going to approve of any success story bills for Trump. So that will be another negative against him.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Damn, you think I'm a part of the Democratic discussion regarding the House move to potentially impeach? I think you think I'm a far bigger player than I, a random on the internet, really am.

Dextroden tried to use "Change Topic"

It wasn't very effective.
    Topics the same. I just wonder how he'll get reelected since he's totally illegitimate and getting impeached.

10+ Year Old Account
    Topics the same. I just wonder how he'll get reelected since he's totally illegitimate and getting impeached.
    Lol! Good one.