Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    My survival guide is waiting until classic lol.
    So your waiting for crappy content?lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    I never completed Vanilla so this will let me do it. I just want Blizzard to revamp all the classes again and it looks like they are going to do it for 9.0 by the sounds of it. The classes get stale without reworks or overhauls. To this day I still miss more dynamic talent trees that don't lock out your class, now every spec is a mini class that feels super limiting.

No Warlock changes? I guess they're fine the way they are?

I know I am supposed to be excited that a patch is coming and we are getting new content, but at this point in BFA I feel like trying to muster up a mere "meh" is a lot of effort.

Also, shadow priest nerf sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagrash View Post
    Why did they lock the new dungeon behind mythic only

Not that it's hard to find a group but much like siege of boralus it's a dumb decision.. the only thing it'll do is make some people less interested in doing the dungeon to begin with.
    The reason is that it's a megadungeon like a Karazhan so it's pretty much 5 man raid. And Blizzard thinks it's just too long for the dungeon finder. They will split it in half for 8.3 and give it a heroic version.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    I bet it takes longer to read these patch notes than finish all the "new content".
    It's gated and full of rep grinds to complete so you'd have to read very slow for it to take that long...

Arms Warrior here, ROAAAR!

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyr78 View Post
    The reason is that it's a megadungeon like a Karazhan so it's pretty much 5 man raid. And Blizzard thinks it's just too long for the dungeon finder. They will split it in half for 8.3 and give it a heroic version.
    Hope they do split it up latter, then I'll honestly do the place. Really hate the mythic 5 mans. If it's just m+0 it should be que-able.

Some aoe buffs for sub would've been nice... oh well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reacher View Post
    No Warlock changes? I guess they're fine the way they are?
    Surprises me aswell. expected a big nerf for demo locks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RamGuy View Post
    Why does the patch notes seem to confuse and mix artifact power and azerite power all the time?
    Ingame the HoA is refferd to as an artifact, it absorbs azerite to increases the artifacts power.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunderella View Post
    Finally, they nerfed HFC fisrt boss. Them elusive Mannoroth daggers, here I go!
    If you wanted Mannoroth loot, you just could kill Gorefiend with pug for 4 weeks and get shortcut after him. There was problem if you wanted to get transmog from lower citadel.

By the way, I wish they would add skip quest to Siege of Orgrimmar, it's definitely most tedious old raid to clear.

Those shadow priests nerfs, seems kind of high, 9% of both their dots and hitting those spirits even harder. Are they gonna get dethroned hard and maybe find themself in the middle now or?

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    Imagine unironically thinking BFA isn't crappy content.

Unsubbed a year, there's nothing in 8.2 to change that. Guess I'll check in again in 4 months or so.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    If you wanted Mannoroth loot, you just could kill Gorefiend with pug for 4 weeks and get shortcut after him. There was problem if you wanted to get transmog from lower citadel.
    Problem is, I dont have 4 people to play with anymore lol. Also pugging this kind of stuff seems a bad compromise between invested time and results. So to me is solo or i gtfo

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunderella View Post
    Problem is, I dont have 4 people to play with anymore lol. Also pugging this kind of stuff seems a bad compromise between invested time and results. So to me is solo or i gtfo
    There is no problem, you're doing this to yourself. It takes 0 effort to create transmog run on group finder and invite 2-3 people. I usually did that in less than 5 minutes. All randoms, no one from friend list.

Quote Originally Posted by Alopex Major View Post
    Imagine unironically thinking BFA isn't crappy content.

Unsubbed a year, there's nothing in 8.2 to change that. Guess I'll check in again in 4 months or so.
    Nah not at all the content is amazeing the people just want a new game and got a expansion instead u and them are just crying by now.

is completing the war campaign on a char accountwide? He said that being tauren, requires latest war campaign... i hate doing the war campaign all over again!

The graphics in Nazjatar are amazing. So Far 8.2 is excellent.