Stats Elemental Shaman

I have a question, looking on warcraftlogs, i have seen a lot of elemental shamans going for versa over critic/Haste and the logs are so good, but when i see guides and things like that, they say the stats are: critic--Haste--versa-- mastery.......

any body know where can i fine a guide updates for the stats and those things plz....

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Hey!!! thanks for the answer.

I read something on that page that is the ratios, can anybody explain what are and how to calculate?????

i am a little confused

Just use top gear and sim yourself that is the best way

Quote Originally Posted by Tzunade View Post
    Hey!!! thanks for the answer.

I read something on that page that is the ratios, can anybody explain what are and how to calculate?????

i am a little confused
    If you sum up all of your secondary stats (i.e.: 800 crit/ 800 haste/ 800 mastery/ 800 vers) so in total 3200 in secondary stats that means your critical strike ratio is 800/3200. Meaning if you look at the crit ratio, and it says 0,6 crit ratio 0,2 vers 0,1 haste 0,1 mastery. You should be aiming to have 1920 crit /640 vers /320 haste /320 mastery. These are just examples and I do recommend simming yourself to make it a whole lot easier. Stat ratio's are just the final touch, something to aim for in the long run. For now, usually item level/ benthic/ specific traits are better to have.