New World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Comic – "Mechagon"

New World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Comic – "Mechagon"
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    No one is immune from death—no one except the people of Mechagon. At least, that’s what the stories say. Most gnomes think Mechagon is just a far-fetched legend, but not the old, scarred explorer Kervo. After years of obsessive research, he has set off on what might be his final adventure: a daring gambit to find Mechagon and uncover the secrets of immortality before his own time runs out.

Discover the mysteries that await in “Mechagon,” written by Matt Burns and illustrated by Miki Montlló. Download and read the latest standalone Battle for Azeroth comic here.

About
    Matt Burns is a senior writer on Blizzard Entertainment’s creative development team who has helped create licensed and ancillary fiction for the World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo, and Overwatch universes. His projects include co-authoring Book of Adria: A Diablo Bestiary and three volumes of the New York Times–bestselling illustrated history book series World of Warcraft Chronicle.

Miki Montlló is an artist born and living near Barcelona who has been working in animation (for studios including Filmax, Cartoon Saloon, and Laika), games, and comics for 12 years. His comic book series Warship Jolly Roger was published internationally (and translated into seven languages) by Dargaud and Magnetic Press. In addition to developing his own projects, he is now working on a comic adaptation by an award-winning Chinese science-fiction writer that will be published in 2021.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    King Mechagon's photoshopped head was a little jarring, but that was still really cool. Poor old fool... he wanted immortality so much that he was willing to leave everything and everyone behind. Then again, maybe he thought it would be worth it, that the change would be welcomed? Now he's just a malfunctioning robot.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    King Mechagon's photoshopped head was a little jarring, but that was still really cool. Poor old fool... he wanted immortality so much that he was willing to leave everything and everyone behind. Then again, maybe he thought it would be worth it, that the change would be welcomed? Now he's just a malfunctioning robot.
    You could say it was a... comical idea.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

I love the WoW media outside the game. This is another great one.

10+ Year Old Account
    See it's official, mechagnomes are the alliance version of then forsaken. I mean how they be considered otherwise? Currently lead by a tyrannical ruler, who wants to rob everyone's humanity from them by changing them into cold, lifeless creatures
    Last edited by Trassk; 2019-06-21 at 08:13 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wow, I definitely liked this comic! The King's head look weird... but otherwise I liked this much more than all other recent comics made.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty cool comic, love the art.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    See it's official, mechagnomes are the alliance version of then forsaken. I mean how they be considered otherwise? Currently lead by a tyrannical ruler, who wants to rob everyone's humanity from them by changing them into cold, lifeless creatures
    That would be a great addition for alliance expect blizz is having alliance and horde destroy/kill the evil mechagnomes.

So Mechagon is the plot to the first X-Men movie?

10+ Year Old Account
    When gnomes join the Adeptus Mechanicus.

Nice comic, but the story is really boring.

Yogg'Saron: You get Curse of Flesh and you get Curse of Flesh... EVERYONE GETS CURSE OF FLESH!
    Undead: Curse of Flesh is bad! Become undead!
    Mogu: Curse of Flesh if bad! Become stone!
    Mechagnomes: Curse of Flesh is bad! Become machine!
    Us: Hold on, we like this flesh.
    Il'Gyneth: Flesh is his gift. He is your true creator.

That comic's very good. I was completely indifferent to Mechagon until now, but now it's got my interests.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Actually a dark comic.

I'll look for the comic book adaptation of that Chinese science fiction writer's series

May I ask what web or application do people search for comics?