Poll: Same as old?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

How many of you...

... made your first Wow-classic toon with the same class/race/name of your very first WoW toon ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    ... made your first Wow-classic toon with the same class/race/name of your very first WoW toon ?
    I changed it to Orc since it was a far better choice racial wise than Troll. Same name and class though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Other.

I didn't even log into the Stress Test
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Will be exactly like 2005.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

My first character was named Zplinter which is so bad I don't think I could intentionally create a worse name. I wont be taking that name which means it's up for grabs!

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Did not log into this stress test, but I did in the last one. For the last one, I named it after a character I've used the most in recent history, same race/class.
    Last edited by The Stormbringer; 2019-06-21 at 08:53 PM.

The first character i made on the stress test was a re-creation of my first alt since paladin will be the class i'll be playing in classic instead of my old warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I play the game, it will likely be something I did not play as one of my first characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not the very first, but my first main. It was a lot of nostalgia.

10+ Year Old Account
    In classic I started with
    Dwarf Hunter
    Human Paladin
    Human Priest

In stress tests I made
    Undead Warrior
    Night elf Druid
    Gnome Warlock

looks like a new start
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    New start! My first toon was a female human warrior. My first toon on the stress test, and my first toon when the pre-creation goes live, will be a female gnome mage with a night elf or dwarf hunter, and troll shaman, designated as my primary alts.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Not the same names, but I did make my nelf male hunter and orc male shaman I had in vanilla. Still enjoyed em.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    That's what I will be doing. I haven't played on the stress test/beta yet (can't get in because I'm not subscribed right now, and I'm not going to resubscribe just to play a beta/stress test), but I intend to make my first character pretty much a copy of what I played on the original Classic. Same name and race/class, anyway.

I might make the hairstyle and stuff a little different though. Sucks that there's no barber shop in Classic. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    If i play, then i will not play my first toon: my first toon was leveling a Holy Paladin; far too slow for the first char. So i will probably play my second toon first, my priest.

But yes, in general i stay with my class, both in retail and classic.

My very first char was a Human Warrior, leveled to 13, deleted, made a Paladin to level 30 something, deleted, bought TBC (yeah yeah not Vanilla) and made a Draenei Shaman all the way to 70.

This time I will go Orc Warrior or Shaman like my WotLK mains.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well considering it's not out yet, I haven't named any of my characters. We'll see what's available when it launches. I might just go ahead and snipe every possible name early on that I can imagine I'd want.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Well considering it's not out yet, I haven't named any of my characters. We'll see what's available when it launches. I might just go ahead and snipe every possible name early on that I can imagine I'd want.
    This. How can you ask if you've named a Classic toon when the game won't be released until the end of August...? This thread is confusing.

I will be playing a different race, class and gender from the first toon I created back in vanilla, so a very different name. Same allegiance.
    For the Alliance!

Nope. Rolled a human mage as my first character back in march 2005. Never again!

Dwarf Paladin now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerdwyn View Post
    This. How can you ask if you've named a Classic toon when the game won't be released until the end of August...? This thread is confusing.

I will be playing a different race, class and gender from the first toon I created back in vanilla, so a very different name. Same allegiance.
    I'm guessing the question was in regards to the beta/stress tests and/or what you plan to name your character once the pre-release name claim window goes live.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Same race/class/name as the one I have as main now (and she was my pvp toon and my none raid main in vanilla).