Playing again since leaving in MoP, do I need to do all these Garrison quests, etc...

Hi,

I've been gone since late MoP and all my characters are 90.

I started playing again the other week and finally got around to actually level (after clearing out the bags/bank of old crap, speccing, etc...).

There are all these Garrison quests/mission things that are in SMV (so far) and they seem to get in the way of levelling.

Do I need to do all this stuff, or was it only useful for when WoD was the latest expansion?

If I don't do them, will I be missing out on much? Just not sure I want to spend time doing that stuff since my play time is extremely limited.

Thank-you!

Quote Originally Posted by Castration View Post
    Hi,

I've been gone since late MoP and all my characters are 90.

I started playing again the other week and finally got around to actually level (after clearing out the bags/bank of old crap, speccing, etc...).

There are all these Garrison quests/mission things that are in SMV (so far) and they seem to get in the way of levelling.

Do I need to do all this stuff, or was it only useful for when WoD was the latest expansion?

If I don't do them, will I be missing out on much? Just not sure I want to spend time doing that stuff since my play time is extremely limited.

Thank-you!

You do not need to do them. Once you get your garrison, that's all that's required of you. Anything else is just extra and would only be required if you wanted to see the WoD garrison story. If all you want to do is level and get into the latest content, once you get your garrison up and running you don't need to do anything else.

Mission table quests from WoD and Legion can be ignored.

Class specific Legion stories are gated behind Legion's missions, but they're just (no longer relevant in BfA) story bits. I found them fun and would recommend you do it sometimes, but it is old content now.

BfA's mission table can be ignored once you're past the introduction to them.

I'm now almost 100, should I keep questing in WoD or go to Legion? I did the artifact quest and got the weapon already.

ok will do

WoD was weird, I went from 90-99 in the first zone (Tanaan Jungle/SMV)