Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st...t=95&boss=1877

Standings over the entire tier. You will notice as most of us remember that affliction was consistently a top spec through the entire tier.
    Affliction doesn't even show up on that graph until 10 days into the tier, after that it spends a while near the middle of the pack until finally rising to the top 3.5 weeks after the tier was released.

Pandaren Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by silmarilen View Post
    Affliction doesn't even show up on that graph until 10 days into the tier, after that it spends a while near the middle of the pack until finally rising to the top 3.5 weeks after the tier was released.
    I mean being bad for a few weeks or even months in an expansion, and then dominating for the rest, is a pretty good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    I mean being bad for a few weeks or even months in an expansion, and then dominating for the rest, is a pretty good deal.
    I'm not denying that, but his point was that *at the start* it was bad, which is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    I didn't say anything about shadow priests being good for ages, perhaps you should check who you're quoting.
    His first post was talking about shadow priests and at that time he was quoting another person than you... Then you responded about warlocks which he said he didnt talk about. Then you say this? xD He obviously wasnt talking to you about shadow priests.

I can see you have two choices..

It's either

PLAY

OR

Don't Play AT ALL...

Not hard... rly..

Quote Originally Posted by Arararagi View Post
    His first post was talking about shadow priests and at that time he was quoting another person than you... Then you responded about warlocks which he said he didnt talk about. Then you say this? xD He obviously wasnt talking to you about shadow priests.
    He quoted a person talking about both warlocks and shadow priests.

So any actual talk about Palace of Azshara or just circlejerk about how x class was bad in x raid tier?

Ret can kill someone in PvP, but in raids, it's pretty useless.