Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Attracted to online game reviewers?

Anyone else find some of the online game reviewers to be really attractive? I have this major lust for Outside Xbox's Andy Farrant. I don't know what it is about him specifically but I get lost in their video game videos simply because of Andy. Yes I know he's got a lazy eye but that is just one of the imperfections that make him that much cuter. Maybe its the whole British thing. IDK lol

Did you misplace your diary?

What the fuck?

10+ Year Old Account
    ITT: OP finds a man sexually attractive and thinks we need to know about it

Attractive people are attractive, doesn't matter what their job is..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Um how is this a diary post when I'm asking other people's opinion on video game reviewers? Try harder....

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    ITT: OP finds a man sexually attractive and thinks we need to know about it

Attractive people are attractive, doesn't matter what their job is..
    No I was just asking if others found any video game reviewer attractive. There are female reviewers I find attractive as well. Olivia Munn used to be a reviewer for G4 before she went into acting. I happened to think she was insanely hot when she was on there (and still is).

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    I was just asking if others found any video game reviewer attractive.
    Do you not have friends with whom you can discuss this sort of inane shit?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    Do you not have friends with whom you can discuss this sort of inane shit?
    Does it make you feel better to try and put people down? Nobody forced you to 1) read this post or 2) respond to it. You made the choice to do both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Um how is this a diary post when I'm asking other people's opinion on video game reviewers? Try harder....

No I was just asking if others found any video game reviewer attractive. There are female reviewers I find attractive as well. Olivia Munn used to be a reviewer for G4 before she went into acting. I happened to think she was insanely hot when she was on there (and still is).
    Read the second line. Attractive people are attractive, no matter their job

Sometimes I think you make posts trying to get people to attack you. 90% of game reviewers are Male, and the vast majority of this board are strait males, so no, we don't find them attractive. Plus, this is like another diary post as others have pointed out. We get it: You are gay, you lost wieght and your life (according to you) is tough. Message has been received long ago.

Does it make you feel better to try and put people down? Nobody forced you to 1) read this post or 2) respond to it. You made the choice to do both.
    Don't worry, I don't put that much thought into this.

You also weren't forced to post. Next time you want to play hot or not with a bunch of strangers don't get upset when they call you out on your juvenile crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Seriously. When I read the OP I've totally seen flower and heart stickers near that "lol" at the end.

No I do not find them attractive because they are usually terrible at games and the reviews are shit because they don't understand what they're talking about.

Check out Booogie OP, he's looking for a new girlfriend

And I like strawberry ice cream. What's your opinion on that?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Well, game reviewers tend to be human beings and I occasionally find human beings to be attractive. So it would it seems it all adds up and makes sense to me.

"In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

That is a very specific kink you have. Maybe get your significant other to read kotaku for pillow talk?

makes perfect sense to find someone attractive if you have compatible interests and appreciate their looks. it's when people mistake these kinds of attractions to strangers for something more that it can be problematic and obsessive

is it weird to talk about it on a computer game forum? no weirder than some of the other stuff that can crop up in off-topic

10+ Year Old Account
    This is bait.

OP provoking reactionary comments from straight males who (understandingly) think that this forum is a weird place of discourse for this topic. OP then will use the negative commentary to strengthen his views that mmo champ and the gaming community is homophobic.

OP is looking for drama and when called out will most likely revert to “it was just a normal question, jeeeeeeez”
    Last edited by steristumpie; 2019-06-23 at 10:59 AM.
    “The best way to win an argument is to begin by being right.” -Jill Ruckelshaus

Dear Diary,

Today...

Quote Originally Posted by steristumpie View Post
    This is bait
    OP always posts useless blog type threads.