Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Why do you have to be revered with both factions to get flying that kinda forces you to play both factions

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Why do you have to be revered with both factions to get flying that kinda forces you to play both factions
    Rustbolt is common to Alliance and Horde, but the second rep needed for flying is specific to your faction. It will be like the last 2 xpacs. Do the quests on Mechagon and your rep will be at least honored if not a quarter of the way to revered. Doing quests in Nazjatar will net you rep with the other group needed for flying

10+ Year Old Account
    Isahi is not available for me, I have a 120 exalted tauren. Is there a bug with starting the heritage questline or is there another requirement?

Report bugs... they don listen in PTR.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    At first: just explore the new zones to get flying? Really?
    After reading the fine print: two factions to revered? Who needs flying after that... Fuck that.

The heroic battlefront is bugged and you can't queue for it. Good going, Blizz.

15+ Year Old Account
    My azerite mining wq in zuldazar just reset 5 times when I was over 75% done because it kept phasing me in and out to an azerite madness wq that was supposedly in the same area. What happened to the company that was known for its polish? This is just pure garbage. I can't even use the essence because it cancels my auto attack until I leave combat.

Dead game.