BFA flying achievement

Do you guys know if all the achievement must be obtained by 1 toon, or it can be obtained by different toon? Let say I have the part 1 obtained with toon A, then the remaining achievement obtained by toon B, would it still count and obtain flying?Thanks

15+ Year Old Account
    As far as I'm aware, you can do Part 1 on one character and Part 2 on another, seeing as they're account wide achievements. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, both achievements are account wide so you can complete them on whoever you want.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Yep that's the way it worked in the last addons. Really helps if you switch your main between major patches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinityX View Post
    Do you guys know if all the achievement must be obtained by 1 toon, or it can be obtained by different toon? Let say I have the part 1 obtained with toon A, then the remaining achievement obtained by toon B, would it still count and obtain flying?Thanks
    Pretty sure you just need to unlock the Pathfinder achievements on your account.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder, Part Two

Part 1 is already account-wide.

All the reputations have to be on the same character pretty sure.

And exploring can be done on different characters as long as you fully explore the zone and ding the achievement for Exploring.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator