Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    You can play on a standard EU server if you want.
    Oh, what a great choice
    1. Playing on english client and server and being totally separeted from players that speak your language
    2. Playing on russian server and being totally separeted from international playerbade and not being allowed to use English client

I think player dont have to be forced to make this choice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    Oh, what a great choice
    1. Playing on english client and server and being totally separeted from players that speak your language
    2. Playing on russian server and being totally separeted from international playerbade and not being allowed to use English client

I think player dont have to be forced to make this choice
    Thankfully you are.

I hope you choose the Russian client.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    In private servers the servers are world wide so you pretty much have all nationalities playing.. This leads to some cool stuff but also some problems. It's pretty common to see either blank messages or completely broken english.
    It's common on private servers to not invite any Russians/Chinese to your groups, as most of the time they are idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    /Bye classic experience for me
    But playing with an english client on english servers is literally the classic experience for russian players? Both russian servers and russian clients were added during BC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing of a value was lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    But playing with an english client on english servers is literally the classic experience for russian players? Both russian servers and russian clients were added during BC.
    we had ruwow addon
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Raziel1258 View Post
    Https:/ / eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/wow-classic-european-realms-structure/56694/12

Hey guys, what do you think about this? Servers for classic will be sorted as PvP, PvE and RP, no mention of RP-PvP. Is that part of community so small it doesn't matter to cater to?

Also Russians separated from the rest of the EU. I'm glad blizz decided to build this wall...
    Can we give Brazil a quaranti--... I mean, their own special realm, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    The fact you are comparing Server separation with Concentration camps pretty much makes me think it's a good thing guys in the EU won't need to deal with you.
    The real issue is just you being so Anti-White (although you might not even realize so).