Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by danildoen View Post
    I have 10 chars at 415+ ilvl and i still don't have a single achievement in pathfinder 1.. Cutting edge ghuun and Jaina. For me the game is not about grinding boring stuff to get a faster mount so you can grind the boring stuff faster thats completely irrelevant to semi high end raiding and dungeons, seems quuuuite pointless

( 10 chars at 415+ ilvl requires 5-6 hours every wednesday of 1 single m10+ and you are there in no time )
    Just like how getting 415+ items will be utterly irellevant soon enough, thus pointless - see how this works?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    You have your answer now, 5 days.
    For the casual player like me it took 10 so it’s not too bad. Today I’m finishing rustbolt resistance- only 800 rep away. If I knew about the fishing thing I would have finished yesterday.
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

Did it in exactly 1 week.

However then again it was a priority as most of the things I hate about the game are remedied w/flight
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan2 View Post
    we all have pathfinder part 1

exploring the new zones is a matter of hours.

but what about getting revered with the new faction? how long do you guys think that will take?
    about 5 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I got mine Wednesday night. So, it took me a week and a day. I also didn't do any pet battles.
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Agagin, this claim is BS as peopel left for a variety of reasons, the bigger one beingt lack of content in WoD. People need to stop repeating this BS claim because it isn't true no motter how many times you repeat it.
    Uh. No. Ion let it leak that he likes the way is currently going and he can foresee not having flying the rest of WOD or any future expacs. He dangled the carrot and played his card. The community was in uproar, and pathfinder was born. Sub numbers were already dropping because of the crap show that was WOD, the mass exodus happened after the flying announcement. There are plenty of archived reddit threads about it. You want to know why people keep repeating this, because its true, no matter how many times you deny it.

https://www.polygon.com/2015/5/22/86...mo-pc-blizzard

https://www.polygon.com/2015/6/10/87...c-mac-blizzard