Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    I laughed pretty hard when crunch time was described as something unique to Blizzard and this Diablo 4 in particular. Crunch time is an entertainment industry wide phenomenon. The concept of employees sleeping under their desks during these deadline crunches isn't new or even unusual.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    You're trying to use logic on people who always assume the absolute worst.

It's not going to work.
    While I tend to agree that Blizzard walks gingerly around it’s own cash shop (there has been many outspoken critics since day 1); I personally do not see a large wall in the way of them adding unlocked allied races behind a cash option. A few bucks to unlock something that would take a fair amount of persistent play to achieve (no different than level boosts).

This can be evidenced every time their is a post about not wanting to go back and farm reps from past content for allied races; inevitably a few always chime in with “it should be a small cost at the shop to circumvent older allied race requirements. How long, as a company, would you read those responses before going “yeah, that’s a reasonable idea.”?

I’m not against the cash shop in its current form outside of the prices to be fair, they could be half the cost they are now. But I would certainly not argue with someone else paying $5 per allied race (older ones, not current ones) if they wanted to unlock them instead of farming older content. Just my 2c.

Stopped reading the second it turned into a racist rant.
    "...the FBI, as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election. That includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government..." "Correct, that they wanted to hurt our democracy, hurt her, help him. I think all three we were confident in, at least as early as December." -FBI Director James Comey, 3/20/2017