Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    That's exactly why it appeals to so many gullible dipshits. People believe only what they want to hear no matter how ridiculous it sounds.
    its easy to not believe, but then i laughed at the Diablo mobile leak along with BfA last year, and saw a US friend of mine using his diablo collection CD's and merch as target practice for his new S&W 500 who also called bullshit on it until the reveal...

It's all BS until it becomes truth. And then it's just sad reality. All those things are really possible given current state of Blizzard which is depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by PelinalWhitestrake View Post
    its easy to not believe, but then i laughed at the Diablo mobile leak along with BfA last year, and saw a US friend of mine using his diablo collection CD's and merch as target practice for his new S&W 500 who also called bullshit on it until the reveal...
    There is nothing unbelievable about Diablo on phones, what was unbelievable was not showing anything for Diablo 4.

Similarly a Diablo 4 FPS is stupid and dumb. Not happening.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Heres the link, what do yall think?

I'm 99% sure this is bs.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...m_blizzard.png
    Most of the content being described there is believable, however, to get all this information together requires decent work and this kind of work ethic does not show in how it was written. Looks like someone with severe learning disabilities wrote this, some words are straight up wrong and not in a typo kind of way which usually means it was made out of rage or someone not smart enough to actually work full time anywhere outside a mcdonald's kitchen.

I can believe the temperament at Blizzard closely resembles what's reported, especially the part about people not knowing what to do and how to do it. That sentiment is evident in BFA's lack of inspiration, direction and focus. I don't believe WOW is down to less than 1 million subs,not for a second, I highly doubt WOW is down to less than 4 million subs. Don't believe Diablo and Overwatch are dead nor do I believe Wow Classic will overtake Live Wow or dictate the direction of Live Wow. This contradicts the fact that Blizzard is trying Esport everything they can cause there is no way they'll Esport Classic. So I think some things here may be inadvertently true, but that's more so by accident than intent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PelinalWhitestrake View Post
    Sooooooooooooooo

i didint wanted to fast necro this thread, but...
    it seems that the guy was right about the pregnancy part
    https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl...ealth-tracking

quickly reminder that after last year's blizzcon, many employees said "WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT ONE IN 2019, IT WILL BE HUGE, WE PROMISE!" there were even threads here at MMOC about it
    Sure - but the guy in the thread literally said there was a punch up in the office after massively reported on it.

So this guy just made shit up after he saw massively report on it.

He didn't have insider info, this was public knowledge he added.

Henceforth he wasn't right, he used massivelys reporting and added it to make him look more credible so people like you (no offense) would say "THIS IS ACCURATE" without realizing what he did.

15+ Year Old Account
    After the whole Anthem fiasco anything is possible in a gaming company.

Wow... i'm starting to believe this leak...

Blizzard really is in the gutter. It is looking like the time to jump ship. Diablo 4 being an FPS is gonna be another huge flop. As for WoW, this story is slotting in with what i see in-game. A team completely blind to what the competition is doing.

I've also seen the recent story about the Hearthstone community team being completely laid off and now they are re-hiring for the positions they said wwre redundant. This really is looking bad.

Even if this guy is making stuff up, the real stuff coming out is indeed revealing that things are far from well.

Although this is 140% fake (Bfa less than 1 million subs come on), I would not be surprised if it was true
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Why isn't this thread closed/deleted? This """""leak""""" was proven false within the first couple pages.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Why isn't this thread closed/deleted? This """""leak""""" was proven false within the first couple pages.
    As you can see, enough people just hate current Blizzard so much that it's "real to them". They "can see this being real".

5+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard does not seem in fantastic shape, whether or not this write up is real or not. The lay offs, management shifts, bad PR and quietness in all blizzard games have reinforced that separately to this leak all year long. I dont wish them ill will as when they deliver they make some great games, so hopefully this stint allows them to come back stronger and learn from mistakes/critique and deliver stronger works of art.

Do you ever wonder if Blizzard screenshots these threads and passes them around the office at expansion release time? I bet they get a good laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I laughed pretty hard when crunch time was described as something unique to Blizzard and this Diablo 4 in particular. Crunch time is an entertainment industry wide phenomenon. The concept of employees sleeping under their desks during these deadline crunches isn't new or even unusual.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    You're trying to use logic on people who always assume the absolute worst.

It's not going to work.
    While I tend to agree that Blizzard walks gingerly around it’s own cash shop (there has been many outspoken critics since day 1); I personally do not see a large wall in the way of them adding unlocked allied races behind a cash option. A few bucks to unlock something that would take a fair amount of persistent play to achieve (no different than level boosts).

This can be evidenced every time their is a post about not wanting to go back and farm reps from past content for allied races; inevitably a few always chime in with “it should be a small cost at the shop to circumvent older allied race requirements. How long, as a company, would you read those responses before going “yeah, that’s a reasonable idea.”?

I’m not against the cash shop in its current form outside of the prices to be fair, they could be half the cost they are now. But I would certainly not argue with someone else paying $5 per allied race (older ones, not current ones) if they wanted to unlock them instead of farming older content. Just my 2c.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stopped reading the second it turned into a racist rant.

I'm so afraid this guy was right about almost all the stuff he writes in there. Now we really get Diablo 4, OW2 and the cash shop allied races seem plausible, too.

Quote Originally Posted by forgotaboutme View Post
    I'm so afraid this guy was right about almost all the stuff he writes in there. Now we really get Diablo 4, OW2 and the cash shop allied races seem plausible, too.
    Diablo 4 and OW2 had already been confirmed at that point.

Well, recent developments are kinda worrying considering this...

Quote Originally Posted by forgotaboutme View Post
    The guy wrote mostly vague shit. Diablo 4 was known to be in the works, Overwatch 2 isn't a surprise either. I wouldn't give it much thought. Its intentionally written to be vague so that it could fit later things.