Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Caus View Post
    Does anyone have an idea of how much titN residium a +10 weekly chest will contain in s3?

    And how much will random 445 azerite geartoken cost in s3?
    445 random will cost 48k I think it was.

    So a 10 will give likely around 16k the 16th July

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by BaiBrother View Post
    Probably no. This time blizzard will not increase the difficulty of dungeons - they change only scaling from 8% per key level to 10% per key level. Scaling change is already live.
    It's not already live, it's an error on the screen when you put in the keys. Values are the same as season 2 and will be until the reset.

    Expect at minimum your key to go down 4 instead of 1 this week but it might be shaken up even more then that, that's just what happened during the last change over.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashforcash View Post
    445 random will cost 48k I think it was.

    So a 10 will give likely around 16k the 16th July
    a 15 gives 21500. its 900 a level above or below

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    It's not already live, it's an error on the screen when you put in the keys. Values are the same as season 2 and will be until the reset.

    Expect at minimum your key to go down 4 instead of 1 this week but it might be shaken up even more then that, that's just what happened during the last change over.
    The new values are 100% live already. You can see that by just doing m+ yourself. Everything hits harder and has more hp than a similar level key pre-patch.

  5. #25
    What really bugs me is there are people out there selling keys while advertising "get your 440 gear next week!" or w/e.

    Just a dick move and wish I could report it tbh.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacewalrus2010 View Post
    What really bugs me is there are people out there selling keys while advertising "get your 440 gear next week!" or w/e.

    Just a dick move and wish I could report it tbh.
    You can report them. Just rightclick their name in chat.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by elfox View Post
    The new values are 100% live already. You can see that by just doing m+ yourself. Everything hits harder and has more hp than a similar level key pre-patch.
    Wrong. I can assure you we didn't faceroll an 18 as easily as we do every week if the new scaling was live. Again, the key stone UI is bugged and shows new scaling numbers but they are not live and won't be until the reset.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacewalrus2010 View Post
    What really bugs me is there are people out there selling keys while advertising "get your 440 gear next week!" or w/e.

    Just a dick move and wish I could report it tbh.
    My server is full of "twink dh freehold lvling boost" spam even though 8.2 supposedly nuked that option so what can I say...

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Caus View Post
    You can report them. Just rightclick their name in chat.
    I meant its not a report-able offense. As far as I know anyways

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacewalrus2010 View Post
    I meant its not a report-able offense. As far as I know anyways
    Not in chat, but if it's in the group finder it is.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Caus View Post
    Does anyone have an idea of how much titN residium a +10 weekly chest will contain in s3?

    And how much will random 445 azerite geartoken cost in s3?
    Random Heroic Azerite Token is 9000
    Random Mythic Azerite Token is 47,500
    Specific Mythic Azerite Piece is 200,000

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Flashforcash View Post
    445 random will cost 48k I think it was.

    So a 10 will give likely around 16k the 16th July


    Those are the residuum amounts you'll see.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Holymacaroni View Post
    So with launch of 8.2 tommorrow, what ilvl rewards will we see drop out of +10 keys and what will the cache be on tuesday when it resets? All Ive seen is 420ilvl for completing 10s on launch of raid and 430 cache but would I was curious if it was this way between the raid launch as well.
    From next weeks reset there will be 1 week where your weekly chest will still contain S2 levels until the release of Mythic.

    However, you can do +7's which will award 420ilvl base loot, once Mythic comes out you can start farming 10's which will award 430 base ilvl loot.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by elfox View Post
    The new values are 100% live already. You can see that by just doing m+ yourself. Everything hits harder and has more hp than a similar level key pre-patch.
    Levels are still the same, only the hotfixes are in, the TD cannons only have 5 shots, the mob amounts required in dungeons has increased where it was noted and so forth.
    The scaling of difficultys to account for the gear inflation won't be hitting until S3 launches with Beguiling this reset.

  12. #32
    Beginning the second week of Season 3, the weekly cache will not be affected by the cap and will reward Season 3 items at the higher item levels.

    From blue post. Does that mean we get new seasons item-level item in the weekly chest? 420, 430?
    Zandalari theme ftw! PURE GOLD!

    Horde bad, smash, monkey! Who is a good monkey? You are!

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Beginning the second week of Season 3, the weekly cache will not be affected by the cap and will reward Season 3 items at the higher item levels.

    From blue post. Does that mean we get new seasons item-level item in the weekly chest? 420, 430?
    You'll get upgraded items (for example 440 for a completed +10 this week) next week. This reset, you'll get 410 reward for a +10.

    About the rewards: "During the first week of Season 3, rewards from end-of-run chests will be capped at item-level 415 for Mythic Keystone at +6 difficulty".

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    You'll get upgraded items (for example 440 for a completed +10 this week) next week. This reset, you'll get 410 reward for a +10.

    About the rewards: "During the first week of Season 3, rewards from end-of-run chests will be capped at item-level 415 for Mythic Keystone at +6 difficulty".
    Thanks. You know I am stupid, it says there, second week LOL.
    Zandalari theme ftw! PURE GOLD!

    Horde bad, smash, monkey! Who is a good monkey? You are!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •