Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Why Am I Here View Post
    Why are people becoming so anti social?
    P-O-R-N!

It is easier than dealing with costly mood swings.
    You cared enough to post.

I don't think social media or video games have anything to do with it. People are assholes to each other, phony shallow and overall annoying to be around. Social media and multi-player games have made people more aware of this. They don't want to put up with each other anymore. I for one don't want to put up with anyone's behavior. I don't want to do what they want to do. I want to do what I want to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    draenei hussies corrupting society.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

There's more choice and people choose what they like. For all your "all inclusive, generic" events i will give you Untold, Burning Man, basically any music festival that's full over the top, football matches or in your case maybe NHL? People go to what they like. It's the same for my town, they hold some run of the mill shows with 2nd grade artists and half assed stands and wonder why people aren't interested.

Video games: You have been playing the wrong games . WoW was social but auto queue killed that a little, the only real social interaction you get now in WoW is from Roleplaying.
    I play another mmo , sailing one . People talk there constantly because there's not much else you can do while waiting to sail from Amsterdam to Seville.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    draenei hussies corrupting society.
    Promises, promises.