Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Same thing that happened to CN i assumed. Good shows were run off the plaforms. Now instead of amazing and memorable cartoons like The Last Airbender or Legend of Korra, you just have a plethora of formulaic sitcoms, and the thrice-cursed rotting husk of Spongebob that TV execs want to milk until the very last drops of dust.
    ( -> | |=====-~
    / ) \ | |
    - " "-| |
    ( -> | |====~
    / ) \ | |
    -" "-| |

I never liked most of the nickelodeon shows here in germany to begin with. All I remember are the gross-art ones like rugrats and rockos modern life, so the sender never appealed to me from the very beginning. They could broadcast knock-off minion skits now and it wouldn't surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Didn't the Blues Clues guy molest a lot of kids? And one of the producers had the weirdest foot fetish involving kids.
    The first guy quit 'cause he was part of a band, I know that. The 2nd guy, no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    I miss David the Gnome, myself.
    So do all who live to see such times. So do all...

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    nick at least runs reruns of old shit, like ren and stimpy, old spongebob, old fairly oddparents, etc.

though i guess CN's doing something similar with boomerang. too bad my fucking cable package doesn't include it.
    That WAS the case but now Boomerang is Teen Titans Go! 2.0.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Binaris View Post
    So do all who live to see such times. So do all...
    Was before my time sadly though old Boomerang and such allowed me to watch the older cartoons but from my searches, doesn't David the Gnome have a very depressing ending?