Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    So, is bloodmallet legit? or what? Icy veins/bloodmallet/discord say 3 different things. What is up with that?

Which one is right? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Soep View Post
    So, is bloodmallet legit? or what? Icy veins/bloodmallet/discord say 3 different things. What is up with that?

Which one is right? XD
    Well the wowhead guide has been updated to reflect the bloodmallet sims, and it is written by the discord admin so I think it's legit, at least for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Which one is right? XD
    I personally take every guide be it bloodmallet, herodamage, icy veins, dh discord and even raidbots sim with a grain of salt.

Until there is more data on all of the essences nothing is truly BiS.

Aight, crucible of flame it is!

Which one is right? XD
    bloodmallet is the togo page, There are the current simmcraft results for every class, the class guide writers are usually slow with the writing/correcting
    Last edited by Feral Druid ist Op; 2019-07-08 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    bloodmallet is the togo page, There are the current simmcraft results for every class, the class guide writers are usually slow with the writing/correcting
    Not on topic at all, but if you don't mind my asking, where are you from (not specifically)? I've never heard it referred to as a "togo" something. In my 33 years, I've only ever heard go-to.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Not on topic at all, but if you don't mind my asking, where are you from (not specifically)? I've never heard it referred to as a "togo" something. In my 33 years, I've only ever heard go-to.
    Germany and many people (were im from) using the slang "to-go" here, not sure if it is grammatically correct tho

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Germany has a tendency to create english-sounding words and phrases that actually don't exist as such in the english language.

Examples: handy for cellphones, wellness for spa
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiba1 View Post
    Right now Purification Protocol is awesome for DHs in M+; Eye Beam, Meta, Eye Beam (Again!), Fel Barrage, Purification Beam, its AoE is on the level of that of another Eye Beam.
    Surprised nobody mentioned the Essence of the Focusing Iris. It's aoe is hugely powerful (far beyond an Eye Beam), and I expect that even with today's 15% nerf, it will remain king in M+.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boz0 View Post
    Surprised nobody mentioned the Essence of the Focusing Iris. It's aoe is hugely powerful (far beyond an Eye Beam), and I expect that even with today's 15% nerf, it will remain king in M+.
    I just got Iris, even with the nurf its awesome
    Kaiba, Vengeance Incarnate
    Level 120 Demon Hunter - Garona, US
    Havoc Specialization
    Level 31 Hunter - Mankrik, US
    Catch me live on Twitch.tv @Kaiba12

I just got Iris, even with the nurf its awesome
    Its my most damaging ability in Mythic +
    Im finishing the dungeon with 29k DPS...and the beam at 1st place as my most damaging ability

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    Its my most damaging ability in Mythic +
    Im finishing the dungeon with 29k DPS...and the beam at 1st place as my most damaging ability
    I went up 11 ilvls this week and my DPS is clocking at just over 31k at the moment with this as my Major and Protocol Minor
    Havoc Specialization

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I have a feeling it's gonna get nerfed again, it still is very strong
    it is, people are using it in combo with the Cyclotronic Blast
    Havoc Specialization

it is, people are using it in combo with the Cyclotronic Blast
    i did my world rank ~30 log with iris on hc azshara be sure it get nerfed again lol

I.O BFA Season 3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    i did my world rank ~30 log with iris on hc azshara be sure it get nerfed again lol

Sounds about right, personally im using CLF with Crucible as Minor
    Havoc Specialization

Everyone says something different, rn using focusing iris and cruicble as minor for m + until i can figure out whats best

Quote Originally Posted by HoodKazekage View Post
    Everyone says something different, rn using focusing iris and cruicble as minor for m + until i can figure out whats best
    You can go at it 2 ways :
    1. Look at the bloodmallet default sims for both ST and HecticAddCleave, look a the minors as well, and pick the best major+minor you've got (paying attention to their current levels) for the kind of content you're doing (eg, whether you want to prioritize ST or AoE, or a mix of both)
    2. sim your own char on raidbots with all essences combinations, both on ST and on AoE (I usually do 1 and 4 bosses sims)

Or just keep what you currently have, which is extremely solid on AoE with a decent ST buff through the minor

Quote Originally Posted by boz0 View Post
    You can go at it 2 ways :
    1. Look at the bloodmallet default sims for both ST and HecticAddCleave, look a the minors as well, and pick the best major+minor you've got (paying attention to their current levels) for the kind of content you're doing (eg, whether you want to prioritize ST or AoE, or a mix of both)
    2. sim your own char on raidbots with all essences combinations, both on ST and on AoE (I usually do 1 and 4 bosses sims)

Or just keep what you currently have, which is extremely solid on AoE with a decent ST buff through the minor
    Thank you !

Quote Originally Posted by HoodKazekage View Post
    Sim everything and use all guides as well guides - they are not written in stone. Bloodmallet is using the FB/DB build also for all their results so if you are running BF/IA or any other build the results will be skewed.

Personally I find crucible and iris minor for the time being to be a good combo for my play style in M+ and raid. My numbers are solid in the end.

tl;dr always sim your toon and play whatever build you want that is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by xacid View Post
    Sim everything and use all guides as well guides - they are not written in stone. Bloodmallet is using the FB/DB build also for all their results so if you are running BF/IA or any other build the results will be skewed.

Personally I find crucible and iris minor for the time being to be a good combo for my play style in M+ and raid. My numbers are solid in the end.

tl;dr always sim your toon and play whatever build you want that is fun.
    Thank you , is there any simming addon or website that you recommend