Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    So, is bloodmallet legit? or what? Icy veins/bloodmallet/discord say 3 different things. What is up with that?

    Which one is right? XD

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Soep View Post
    So, is bloodmallet legit? or what? Icy veins/bloodmallet/discord say 3 different things. What is up with that?

    Which one is right? XD
    Well the wowhead guide has been updated to reflect the bloodmallet sims, and it is written by the discord admin so I think it's legit, at least for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    when i learned anythin from mmo-c then it is that shit is only bad when the horde does it
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Soep View Post
    So, is bloodmallet legit? or what? Icy veins/bloodmallet/discord say 3 different things. What is up with that?

    Which one is right? XD
    I personally take every guide be it bloodmallet, herodamage, icy veins, dh discord and even raidbots sim with a grain of salt.

    Until there is more data on all of the essences nothing is truly BiS.

  4. #24
    Aight, crucible of flame it is!

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Soep View Post
    So, is bloodmallet legit? or what? Icy veins/bloodmallet/discord say 3 different things. What is up with that?

    Which one is right? XD
    bloodmallet is the togo page, There are the current simmcraft results for every class, the class guide writers are usually slow with the writing/correcting
    Last edited by Feral Druid ist Op; 2019-07-08 at 07:09 PM.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    bloodmallet is the togo page, There are the current simmcraft results for every class, the class guide writers are usually slow with the writing/correcting
    Not on topic at all, but if you don't mind my asking, where are you from (not specifically)? I've never heard it referred to as a "togo" something. In my 33 years, I've only ever heard go-to.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Not on topic at all, but if you don't mind my asking, where are you from (not specifically)? I've never heard it referred to as a "togo" something. In my 33 years, I've only ever heard go-to.
    Germany and many people (were im from) using the slang "to-go" here, not sure if it is grammatically correct tho

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Not on topic at all, but if you don't mind my asking, where are you from (not specifically)? I've never heard it referred to as a "togo" something. In my 33 years, I've only ever heard go-to.
    Germany has a tendency to create english-sounding words and phrases that actually don't exist as such in the english language.

    Examples: handy for cellphones, wellness for spa
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    when i learned anythin from mmo-c then it is that shit is only bad when the horde does it
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiba1 View Post
    Right now Purification Protocol is awesome for DHs in M+; Eye Beam, Meta, Eye Beam (Again!), Fel Barrage, Purification Beam, its AoE is on the level of that of another Eye Beam.
    Surprised nobody mentioned the Essence of the Focusing Iris. It's aoe is hugely powerful (far beyond an Eye Beam), and I expect that even with today's 15% nerf, it will remain king in M+.

  10. #30
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by boz0 View Post
    Surprised nobody mentioned the Essence of the Focusing Iris. It's aoe is hugely powerful (far beyond an Eye Beam), and I expect that even with today's 15% nerf, it will remain king in M+.
    I just got Iris, even with the nurf its awesome
    Kaiba, Vengeance Incarnate
    Level 120 Demon Hunter - Garona, US
    Havoc Specialization
    Catch me live on Twitch.tv @Kaiba12

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiba1 View Post
    I just got Iris, even with the nurf its awesome
    Its my most damaging ability in Mythic +
    Im finishing the dungeon with 29k DPS...and the beam at 1st place as my most damaging ability

  12. #32
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    Its my most damaging ability in Mythic +
    Im finishing the dungeon with 29k DPS...and the beam at 1st place as my most damaging ability
    I went up 11 ilvls this week and my DPS is clocking at just over 31k at the moment with this as my Major and Protocol Minor
    Kaiba, Vengeance Incarnate
    Level 120 Demon Hunter - Garona, US
    Havoc Specialization
    Catch me live on Twitch.tv @Kaiba12

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiba1 View Post
    I just got Iris, even with the nurf its awesome
    I have a feeling it's gonna get nerfed again, it still is very strong

  14. #34
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I have a feeling it's gonna get nerfed again, it still is very strong
    it is, people are using it in combo with the Cyclotronic Blast
    Kaiba, Vengeance Incarnate
    Level 120 Demon Hunter - Garona, US
    Havoc Specialization
    Catch me live on Twitch.tv @Kaiba12

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiba1 View Post
    it is, people are using it in combo with the Cyclotronic Blast
    cyclotronic takes up a trinket slot though, and it's only ST - still strong but you have to give up another strong trinket, of which there are many - many essences aren't that great for DPS specs though compared to iris

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiba1 View Post
    it is, people are using it in combo with the Cyclotronic Blast
    i did my world rank ~30 log with iris on hc azshara be sure it get nerfed again lol

    BFA Season 2


  17. #37
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    i did my world rank ~30 log with iris on hc azshara be sure it get nerfed again lol

    Sounds about right, personally im using CLF with Crucible as Minor
    Kaiba, Vengeance Incarnate
    Level 120 Demon Hunter - Garona, US
    Havoc Specialization
    Catch me live on Twitch.tv @Kaiba12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •