Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodKazekage View Post
    Thank you , is there any simming addon or website that you recommend
    Raidbots.com is usually the site people use to sim their character. You can sim from your armory, but it's recommended to use the simcraft addon and copypaste the data into the site as it also takes stuff in your bags into account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by HoodKazekage View Post
    Thank you , is there any simming addon or website that you recommend
    As Sangris said raidbots.com and the simcraft addon.

Also the sim still isn't perfect in the end as it doesn't account for a few things imho - the player, lag/latency, having items have 100% up-time when it shouldn't, etc

So even if the sim says and X item is better than Y item test it in game and see how it feels. If it truly does less damage or doesn't play the way you like don't use said item.

I don't like Vision of Perfection for DH after the nerf :/ I think the beam one and crucible are so good, also Lucid Dreams is actually good to help you with the fury management

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    I don't like Vision of Perfection for DH after the nerf :/ I think the beam one and crucible are so good, also Lucid Dreams is actually good to help you with the fury management
    Vision has never been good. It's been Crucible r2 as a major until you can get at least r2 of the raid essence. Iris is okay in M+ but I always felt it flowed oddly compared to crucible.

Overall, least for major and imho, Crucible r2, then CLF r2, back to crucible r3, then back to CLF for r3. The other majors are all situational but most can't touch crucible or CLF.

Now for minors that is going to be highly based on your gear. For me iris minor sims better than crucible minor.

Am doing it wrong by following what AMR tells me? Can that website be so wrong? I mean I am just running +10 max and open world stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyi View Post
    Am doing it wrong by following what AMR tells me? Can that website be so wrong? I mean I am just running +10 max and open world stuff.
    If you're running 10s and open world content, your essences really don't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    If you're running 10s and open world content, your essences really don't matter.
    If you're running 10s, iris is awesome. Doesn't make or break a run, but it definitely melts some packs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm using iris (major) + protocol (minor), ending with 30k/40k overall

stupid question because i used mostly different ones, but can you use the same essence in "major" and "minor" ? or it must be two different ones ?

In M+ 15 or higher i use Iris Major and crucible minor always ending with 40k ++
    Mythic raiding when i run Felblade i use CLF major and Lucid Minor

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by denisgsv View Post
    stupid question because i used mostly different ones, but can you use the same essence in "major" and "minor" ? or it must be two different ones ?
    The Essence you use in Major gives you both major and minor. So it's not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by xacid View Post
    Vision has never been good. It's been Crucible r2 as a major until you can get at least r2 of the raid essence. Iris is okay in M+ but I always felt it flowed oddly compared to crucible.

Overall, least for major and imho, Crucible r2, then CLF r2, back to crucible r3, then back to CLF for r3. The other majors are all situational but most can't touch crucible or CLF.

Now for minors that is going to be highly based on your gear. For me iris minor sims better than crucible minor.
    It was good on test, before it came out the patch, was actually really OP, they nerfed it and came to live really useless to DH