Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    I don't know about that.

For example Essence of the Focusing Iris, which is one of my bis essences apparently, according to the guides:

1. Complete a Mythic+ key of Level 4 or higher
    2. Complete a Mythic+ key of Level 7 or higher
    3 .Combine 15 Focused Life Anima Icon Focused Life Anima from your Weekly Mythic+ Cache
    4. Complete Battle for Azeroth Keystone Master: Season Three Icon Battle for Azeroth Keystone Master: Season Three

I mean there are those who will always complain and you can't ever please them. Everything in the game is "time sink" or "rng" in some way. Some things require a bit of skill to add to that too. It's fine.
    This doesn't change how the pvp one operates.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Even 2nd is easy considering you dont lose rating until you hit 1000.
    Yup it is pretty much do rated PVP long enough to basically get sorted rating wise. 1k rating is easily puggable.

Can you get it 1st week if you have a PvP weekly chest from 8.1.5?

Quote Originally Posted by Hittion View Post
    This feels like they are just adding more gambling mechanics.
    How is the essence system a 'gambling mechanic'? seems pretty point A to point B to me >.>

Quote Originally Posted by ultima ratio View Post
    the alt argument may turn out true. the rest is nonsense, as i was far more emotionally attached to Legion Artefacts as HoA, but never had to grind it to be content-ready. the idea of progressing hard skills by simply playing the game (aka softnerf via time-investment) is great, there is always something to do. if some Masos feel the urge to grind 300 Maw Of Souls/week for minor advantage, thats on their interpretation of fun.

although it took blizzney some months into Legion to realise, as NH mythic after 3. boss was designed for max artefact level (nerfed quick due to outcry).
    Blizzard directly said the last 3 bosses needed it. The community said the first three.

As for people complaining that it might take too long for alts. I find that ridiculous. This has been the most alt friendly epac ever. There's nothing worse than having an alt night for raid only to discover all Alta need basically no gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    How is the essence system a 'gambling mechanic'? seems pretty point A to point B to me >.>
    It is based on random drops... if it seems pretty point a to point b to you I doubt you understand it.

droprates in an mmo-rpg are now a gambling mechanic

mmo-champ, never change

With the drops from M+ or PvP chest I'm pretty sure that you will be guaranteed at least one per chest plus additional depending on your result in this week. Meaning you'll complete it faster if you are constantly gladiator rank or do a +15 every week.