Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What would be the best class to annoy people in the upcoming 8.2 Outdoor World conten

I'm talking about running around killing and disrupting people.
    Feral druid is the one who comes first to my mind, but i don't know how strong they will be.
    Retpaladin/Rogue could be strong aswell and can fight on their own.
    What would you pick ?

I personally love Demon Hunter Havoc.
    You can harass everyone, stealth classes included.

You can Meta leap, fel rush, felrush, veng retreat to pursuit a mounted target.

You need skill to win some matchups though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnydash View Post
    Feral druid is the one who comes first to my mind, but i don't know how strong they will be.
    What would you pick ?
    I mean, if that was my goal.. rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    I mean, if that was my goal.. rogue.
    Only assassination
    Otherwise you cant duel a single person on planet earth, unless they are undergeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    Only assassination
    Otherwise you cant duel a single person on planet earth, unless they are undergeared.
    You must not have played sub in a while, as it got unnerfed some time ago. It's fine for duels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Resto Druid. Still does a lot of damage with feral affinity and can't die.

Quote Originally Posted by City Pop View Post
    Resto Druid. Still does a lot of damage with feral affinity and can't die.
    If all you wanna be is a near immortal nuisance, sure. Feral affinity damage ain't bad with the PvP talent to back it up but it lacks the damage to finish fights (against anybody with half a brain and some healing utility - in other words, it's good against arms warriors!)

For me personally (I play ele shaman) its fury warrior. You can not slow them, you can not kite them. They will heal any damage you try to do. The only thing you can attempt is throwing snide emotes at them in an attempt to play possum.

You need skill to win some matchups though.
    yep yep skill xD

Quote Originally Posted by Cofic View Post
    yep yep skill xD
    There is no way you can win against a Paladin without skill.
    Fury warrior? You need to rain from aboce at the right time. (when he uses Leap to catch you)
    Assassination rogue? I dont even know if you can win.

But you are right, some classes are faceroll.

If you want to annoy people just pick rogue. Sapping, stunning and vanishing right away is a guaranteed method of making people pissed :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lambskin View Post
    For me personally (I play ele shaman) its fury warrior. You can not slow them, you can not kite them. They will heal any damage you try to do. The only thing you can attempt is throwing snide emotes at them in an attempt to play possum.
    I'm being eaten alive by ret paladins as fury. The last guy I fought I didn't even get through his shield of vengeance (and he didn't have AW) before I was dead.

I've since turned WM off since all I seem to see if ret paladins and fire mages, but before then I just stood still and stopped delaying the run back to my corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by guisadop View Post
    If you want to annoy people just pick rogue. Sapping, stunning and vanishing right away is a guaranteed method of making people pissed :P
    ^
    Pretty much this
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

Only in party with other stealth classes. You will get bored solo.
    In my experience, the best class to disrupt peace and start mass riots was prot paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnydash View Post
    What would you pick ?
    Dh, insane everything. And if ur losing, u can get away w/ ur insane mobility aoe down a pack of mobs and heal to full. Then go back in.

Or NE feral, shadowmeld flightform for insane get aways.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    I'm being eaten alive by ret paladins as fury. The last guy I fought I didn't even get through his shield of vengeance (and he didn't have AW) before I was dead.

I've since turned WM off since all I seem to see if ret paladins and fire mages, but before then I just stood still and stopped delaying the run back to my corpse.

Ret hard counters warriors, not much u can do in that fight.

A healer. Preferably a resto druid. Just pick players and cc them, damage them and watch them trying to kill you but never being able to, with you eventually killing them. This will make everyone die a little inside.
    Warlock soloing https://www.youtube.com/user/Firedemon012 (old & abandoned)

Only assassination
    Every rogue spec is viable right now, especially in 1vs1

pretty much always this, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Every rogue spec is viable right now, especially in 1vs1
    They're are never 1v1s lol. On my server 3x more horde

Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    A healer. Preferably a resto druid. Just pick players and cc them, damage them and watch them trying to kill you but never being able to, with you eventually killing them. This will make everyone die a little inside.
    This will just generally make people ignore you though. Rogue is the way to go, they're custom built for coward gameplay.