Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Rogue without a doubt

UH DK, Ret, DH. Rogue only sub, Assassiantion is not that good 1 vs 1. Ret will just delete you. Also your best bets are tanks and Discipline Priest, if you not insist on dps role.
    If you are choosing a class rather then spec, then Druid would be my first choice: you get FOUR viable 1 vs 1 specs!

Quote Originally Posted by Animron View Post
    UH DK, Ret, DH. Rogue only sub, Assassiantion is not that good 1 vs 1. Ret will just delete you. Also your best bets are tanks and Discipline Priest, if you not insist on dps role.
    If you are choosing a class rather then spec, then Druid would be my first choice: you get FOUR viable 1 vs 1 specs!
    Honestly feel like ret is very overrated. Their burst is insane for sure but have terrible mobility and r very weak to cc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    Honestly feel like ret is very overrated. Their burst is insane for sure but have terrible mobility and r very weak to cc.
    Not since last patch. Freedom pvp talent made our mobilty good enough. We're not unstoppable but we're not the sitting ducks we used to be either. Having a clueless mage spam spellsteal for 8 seconds while getting smashed with verdicts is poetic justice i would say.

Go watch tv instead ? Especially if you are mentally troubled enough to gank low levels.
    This cat scratches free.

Quote Originally Posted by danbertarelli View Post
    pretty much always this, right?

- - - Updated - - -

They're are never 1v1s lol. On my server 3x more horde
    Maybe you should buy BFA then. Server imbalance is not a thing for world PvP anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

A thread asking how to best grief people? I'm tempted to just reply "fuck you." But that wouldn't be a constructive response that generates discussion so...

No, that works.

$%^& you.

Shortly after I've unlocked flying I was taking my marksman hunter alt through Mechagon intro quests.

When I was doing the quest in Mechagon junkyard (that place where people farm spare parts) where you help prince Erazmin gather his team and unlock that spare parts crafting NPC, I realised the zone is phased and no one who completed that step could go back to this phase.

I could fly up on one of many pillars and shoot down anyone who tried to quest there. Marksman range with lots of mastery and sniper shot meant no one could shoot back at me. The pillars could only be reached if you had flying. At that time most people didn't have flying, jetpacks werent available in that phase and they couldn't ask friends for help because of phasing.

I could single handedly deny this quest completion (and access to Mechagon dailies) for everyone and there was nothing they could do about it (well, except of going back to SW to turn off WM). I got bored quite fast but I guess if you like griefing, you could have had a time of your life (I guess not anymore, since most people have flying now).

Just play any of the OP classes. Uh dk, ret pala, dh.

Don't play rogue. Rogue is quite garbage at 1v1 in BFA, you can't beat rets, ferals, bm hunters, dhs, destro/demo locks, frost/fire mages.

Night elf guardian(?) druid. Being able to shadowmeld->instant flight form and peace out after annoying people is the true rage inducer.

Quote Originally Posted by Catscratch View Post
    Go watch tv instead ? Especially if you are mentally troubled enough to gank low levels.
    excellent necro mate
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnydash View Post
    I'm talking about running around killing and disrupting people.
    Feral druid is the one who comes first to my mind, but i don't know how strong they will be.
    Retpaladin/Rogue could be strong aswell and can fight on their own.
    What would you pick ?
    Rogue and druid.

Quote Originally Posted by quite an expert in wow View Post
    excellent necro mate
    Less than 3 weeks old is a necro, now?

OT I'd go with ret pally. Pop your cooldowns and blow the hell out of them in seconds. If you're actually losing bubblehearth.

I would vote rogue because that's exactly the reason I made a rogue on a PvP server.

Endlessly stalk players and as soon as they pull mobs, go in with your attacks... fight on your terms with all your cooldowns and resets. Then if they don't die, vanish and go away. It's about the mental state you put the other player in. They don't really know if you're still there or already left to go harass another player.

RPG should honestly stand for "Rogue Players Griefing"

Rogue. Our toolkit is one of the best for open world annoyances.

I feel like rogue is the common class people say with good reason, but demon hunter is often slept on for world content/pvp.

I've seen skilled demon hunters take on 3 people at a time consistently by fighting them near mobs. Kill the mobs for health when things get zesty and GG

Quote Originally Posted by Ret4resto View Post
    I feel like rogue is the common class people say with good reason, but demon hunter is often slept on for world content/pvp.

I've seen skilled demon hunters take on 3 people at a time consistently by fighting them near mobs. Kill the mobs for health when things get zesty and GG
    Dh is def the best wpvp class, mobility is so important b/c it’s nvr a 1v1 fight. Best mobility, can straight up get away just from using glid. Get away aoe mobs and heal to full go back in.

Feral is really strong also b/c of mobility and self healing, if ur NE shadowmeld instant flight form.

If u don’t have mobility u will die a lot b/c most fights r 1vx. Even if they start as 1v1 u usually get dive bomb from ppl flying mid fight.

without a doubt rogue and DH they both have insane get in and get out tactics.

Rogue. You don't even have to de-stealth, you can just keep sapping. I used to take flags in AB without sapping the people defending. I'd be standing there on the flag and take it under their nose. It worked most of the time, since sapping usually alerts them a rogue is near.
    "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen."

Quote Originally Posted by Compassionate View Post
    Rogue. You don't even have to de-stealth, you can just keep sapping. I used to take flags in AB without sapping the people defending. I'd be standing there on the flag and take it under their nose. It worked most of the time, since sapping usually alerts them a rogue is near.
    Yes but sapping ensures you get the flag, because if they trinket sap when they see you capping, you can follow up with Blind, and most classes don't have a 2nd trinket to break that too.

If you don't sap and they're not afk, you will miss that opportunity and have to vanish IF you can.